Subject: Earn 7,000 Bonus Points with our Exclusive Frequent Shopper Program!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 05:03:44 -0600

Earn 7,000 Bonus Points! 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb999ccd4b130d01e7b359771faa776a3350fe207c42a28e1bca80053670767c2328 

===============
Speedy Rewards
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb99981e85ed41728d8d2fde9329680aa7f948d137610a568e74d008918cc730b7a9 
===============

Dear Michael,

You have been selected to participate in our exclusive Frequent Shopper Program. You could earn 7000 bonus points!

To view the full message, click here: 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb999ccd4b130d01e7b359771faa776a3350fe207c42a28e1bca80053670767c2328

===============

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb99e5d8f75fbf608246a0dc83d78bd10f56caa0296b240a540a85322f89e19e10ca 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb996a9c9be7aae5183aaae364dd85b083b3afe4786ae1b450f1351270f70edad062 

Unsubscribe 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb99da966989853880310c46e836a2ce8098435b1f4b0f8172d76b530a4187a77ae7

---

Earn Points
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb990a4e18d2a87253297a7d32318ed4b7d7e44c374c046543e7fee39b5e9e2e556c 

Redeem Points
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb99c8f8c90359aca56908789c0105f991b1719189006783eff9ac7e7a15d2e03501 

Current Bonus Point Offers 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e218d6c0698184eb014ca0a9cad7fa99d1da7dd97ccb89776de2216363d98eeb790a50e6aa0a6c61 

---

Please add [email-masked] to your safe sender list or address book. For instructions, please go here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e218d6c0698184eb6b1024ea07d6d5f020d3094075cbd041b1d7d77883bc32380eebdf3d91bea140 

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e218d6c0698184eb0c5291e94a67c664e5c9167539781020dfd3a44da6662ada1edee7099e7338e5 

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=f85506401300cb99da966989853880310c46e836a2ce8098435b1f4b0f8172d76b530a4187a77ae7 

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e218d6c0698184ebad5c663c7543491a1e231eec9dcd121ed9f4e500e6a3ae597e43324008a6a282 

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2012 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]