Subject: Frequent Shopper Program Status Update
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 13:58:55 -0600

Earn 7,000 Bonus Points! 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e665f25a6aca420361ff99aeb144a0f19f0aa2d8d80f09685ca7e53b6683de4ea 

Speedy Rewards
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3eb20bcc7d6017979a22457c275934b69e9d4c5d172b8d8418d4283ca744060cbe 

===============

Dear Michael,

Through Wednesday, January 14th, you've shopped on 6 days. You're well on your way to earning 7,000 bonus points in our Frequent Shopper Program.

To view the full message, click here: http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e665f25a6aca420361ff99aeb144a0f19f0aa2d8d80f09685ca7e53b6683de4ea

===============

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3efe276dd5fb34fb3621e6bda5ab7fbb1ca5b6e703e691faff231b5409c564c225 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e354963b0d4a7149475a4177ce00ddb213346cabf74b8fd4b7d77fa5cc8a88ad7 

Unsubscribe 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e0ac5d2ad9850f7954dedfa749d57c2362d3540566683fe1db2a1907a7e751e70 

---

Earn Points
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e53a45262e4f710ab36ba0477aff77ec2998a34b1739b095ced739a51d659b741 

Redeem Points
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3ee2a480e300a14b5f629a1b7bbc6378b54e937cf9baf367414190b0a4cb62960d 

Current Bonus Point Offers 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e687b45f5f439b5c498515513debeaec9e5025f65281ff344c4af2c4b7d367848 

---

Please add [email-masked] to your safe sender list or address book. For instructions, please go here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e992035e0879f01102ff3fe60146db483812f215d305c3debb155b066ea47abd9 

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e63a87c02a6a23b6e8ea49eec5f04e4ab8cc29980f442e306f30dc7d38d8b4d02 

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e0ac5d2ad9850f7954dedfa749d57c2362d3540566683fe1db2a1907a7e751e70 

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link:
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=62b3ea322f568b3e7f30549f41481a6145de95ea9cf02b6e49f8ec9d4f40b55465c17e79f5d83fad 

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2011 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]