Subject: 3 Freebies and More in Your Speedy Rewards July Update!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 16:10:07 -0600

Speedy Rewards July Update
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd687fd4369060607b7ba5d288dbc4ac295f482824ffae20f7b3259e121105494d 

==========

Dear Michael,

Click below to view your full Speedy Rewards July Update!
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd687fd4369060607b7ba5d288dbc4ac295f482824ffae20f7b3259e121105494d 

==========

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd7eb345759c440afcab6c89a2813724e8d5de17ef938b58b01f5428401469f3d8 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd74a395e24efc7aae31c40de8df3b56eee8ddbb7f0046b315401c410e788d6e0a 

Unsubscribe 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd0b1dd7bb64691b5ff03b0055c97a1d9ef27fa51a9e67822ae8295184ecef49b0 

Contact Us 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd793b7baac45852c1318c38ef434bfc738a589ed5576fc40b6ffd4a0820726aca

==========

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd793b7baac45852c1318c38ef434bfc738a589ed5576fc40b6ffd4a0820726aca

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd0b1dd7bb64691b5ff03b0055c97a1d9ef27fa51a9e67822ae8295184ecef49b0

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: Privacy Policy.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=e4c931c33e84d0bd4a907dba67e7e4a9361f86b9366db9e9eb359123aac1776821632e7e478e4df1

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC 
PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2013 Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]