Subject: Congratulations! You have received Speedy Rewards points!
From: "Speedy Rewards" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 12:49:57 -0600

Speedy Rewards
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce8a7e583f568246df6679b3afbb541407d89fbd05bae52389110120791c1ec9ec 

==========

Frequent Shopper Program Status Update

Can't see images? Click here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce1e1711f3cc0280eaca1b83c9d79b78db2da4bd0040708d25dee96813e9c6cc9b

==========

Michael Bishop
Card Number: * ***** 29357 *

Login
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce24c36958f042a87401719d2d21f3b0b7623eb7ac55e32a4084b2a82d0441c947 

==========

Dear Michael,

Thank you for participating in the Speedy Rewards Frequent Shopper Program. On August 4th, we added 7,000 bonus points to your account. Thank you for being a valued Speedy Rewards member and be on the lookout for more exciting email offers from Speedy Rewards! 
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce8a7e583f568246df6679b3afbb541407d89fbd05bae52389110120791c1ec9ec

==========

Earn Points
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43cee22cbaf6e49cf143884bf9dfa97ce74fc51f148857916766eba2ab1e0529b292 

Redeem Points
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43cebebff2a98353faf136625ef277934b96b23271b7f5d963a1851167ac03cb561d 

Current Bonus Point Offers
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce4af3a35ef28ebe7f006599ca067b38a85dbc2d2ba2e4294d97ba19aaeaeafab5

Manage Subscriptions
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43cecf96c38a8661a3f295c00ae8ea3a02f6d9d1273537f66cee7bc3d4a904772250 

Update Profile
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43cef34ddd06f7b0fcde12e8b263528ad0c1847340c7275acc68d3926cb6515c9444 

Unsubscribe
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce895d0e7dd908acf8d009e8b8ba4ca7845bdf18cf6fa30800d55a41cd10e77910

Please add [email-masked] to your safe sender list or address book. For instructions, please go here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce55a42e7a8b2892853857409f7487d46fc9dec6c54483ef62b98cb5795cda8b67

About This Message:
This promotional message was delivered to you as a Speedy Rewards member to provide you with information about Speedy Rewards Program benefits. If you want to contact Speedy Rewards, please visit us here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce653fbdfb8d6b1de7a4ab5ef59ccf50ddfaa49db488804ec60a31c37ff099bbc3

Speedy Rewards values its members and respects their privacy. If you wish to unsubscribe from email promotional messages from Speedy Rewards, please click here.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce895d0e7dd908acf8d009e8b8ba4ca7845bdf18cf6fa30800d55a41cd10e77910

For more information about our privacy policy, please click on the following link: Privacy Policy.
http://click.SpeedyRewards-email.com/?qs=777f452e4aaa43ce44bca9e9a86f52a2b6e6242a1d6f81daaddef1328939c1efdecec7f82d1f4851

To request in writing:
Speedway LLC PO Box 1500 Springfield, OH 45501-1500 USA
(c) 2011  Speedway LLC

This email was sent to: [email-masked]