Subject: Thank you for signing up for Sam's Club e-mails
From: "Sam's Club" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:14:01 -0800 (PST)

View our e-mail on the web! Click below.
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.dI4i.1aqG.bW89MSZyc19lZT1UVWxMUlVJdVRFeFFVMEJEVDAxRFFWTlVMazVGVkFfXyZyc19vYz1OJnJzX2J2PUgmcnNfbXY9UiZyc19reT0xNno2TUs%5fBeZANfb0
____________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Sam's Club!
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2g.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBCAFQI0

====================================================================

Thank you for registering for Sam's Club Insider e-mails. 

Now you can get more from the Club. 
Get to know Sam's Club - with our Digital Welcome Kit. 
See all the benefits of Membership > 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.E7A4.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fCXecFNS0 

When you see an e-mail from Sam's Club, you can expect news on 
top-notch and seasonal products, new everyday values, and the 
exclusive services that only Sam's Club Members enjoy. It's 
everything you love about Sam's Club right in your inbox. 

So, thanks again. 
And welcome to the Club! 

===================================================================== 

Learn About Our Additional Services 

Click 'N' Pull 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2i.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBIUFQK0

Membership 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2k.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBPIFQM0

Travel Services 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.dI4c.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDAZCFQF0

Auctions 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2o.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBcQFQQ0

===================================================================== 

Appliances 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2q.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDCDEFQS0 

Electronics 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2s.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDCJYFQU0

Furniture 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2u.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDCQMFQW0

Jewelry 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2w.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDCXAFQY0

Office Products 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2y.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDCdUFQa0 

Outdoor 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2%5f.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDAHQFQA0 

Services 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ30.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fCbPGFOS0

Membership 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ2k.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBPIFQM0 

In Clubs Now 
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.TZ32.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fCbVaFOU0

____________________________________________________________________

Sam's Club Member Services
2101 SE Simple Savings Drive, Bentonville, AR 72716-0745 
(C) 2000-2010, Sam's West, Inc. All rights reserved.

ADVERTISING - PRODUCTS AND PRICING
Sam's Club Advertised Merchandise Policy - It is our firm intention
to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an
advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen
difficulties. We have done our best to ensure all information in 
this piece is accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions 
occasionally occur and are subject to correction. See our 
Advertising and Pricing Policy.
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.T%5fOa.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDEBGFRE0

Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions
Sam's Club wants to protect your security and privacy. Be assured
that we will never ask for personal information (such as passwords 
or credit card numbers) in an e-mail newsletter. If you receive such
a request, please do not respond to that e-mail. See our Privacy 
Policy and Terms and Conditions to learn more.

Privacy Policy
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.R8Wk.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBQIFQN0
Terms and Conditions
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.T%5fOc.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDEHaFRG0

For questions about returns and refunds, see our
Return / Refund Policy.
http://samsclub.r.delivery.net/r?2.1.3KQ.2ZA.16z6MK.HkwVWM..N.R8Wm.1aqG.bW89MQ%5f%5fDBWcFQP0

This e-mail is a Sam's Club advertisement. You have received this 
e-mail as a Sam's Club Member or subscriber. If you do not want to 
receive these e-mail updates, click below to unsubscribe.
http://samsclub.p.delivery.net/m/u/scl/mec/s.asp?e=[email-masked]&mid=1190421908&cid=19040696342

Please understand that you may still receive e-mails from 
SamsClub.com regarding order confirmations from our Web 
site or for Membership renewal information.