Subject: Your Order at SimpliSafe
From: "SimpliSafe" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:34:23 +0000 (UTC)

[email-masked]
1-888-957-4675 *Purchase Information:* *E-mail Address:*  
[email-masked] *Shipping Address:*
MICHAEL BISHOP
8607 CARLSBAD LANE
LANSING, MI 48917
*Order Total:* *$424.98* *Order Summary:* *Order Confirmation #: * WP3080680  
Order Subtotal:  $624.98 $200 Off Holiday Package: -$200.00   ------ *Total  
for this Order: * *$424.98*
*Order details: * *1 x * *Holiday Package: 17 Pieces - $599.99*
Model: SSCS2
 * Base Station: 1
 * Wireless Keypad: 2
 * Entry Sensors: 6
 * Motion Sensors: 2
 * Glassbreak Sensors: 2
 * Panic Buttons: 1
 * Auxiliary Sirens: 1
 * Keychain Remotes: 2
 * Yard Signs: 1
 * Window Decals: 2

*BACKORDERED:* Order now for an expected *January 8* ship date. *1 x * *24/7  
Professional Alarm Monitoring (SimpliSafe2) - $24.99*
Model: SSEDSM2
*Burglar Alarm Monitoring Permit Information!**Our records indicate that your  
police department requires you to file for a permit for your alarm.*
*Instructions:  *Please contact your local authorities to find out if you  
need an alarm permit. If one is required, list your Alarm Company as  
'Self-Installed' and your monitoring company as: COPS Monitoring Michigan  
State License # 3601205107 1041 Glassboro RD / F2 Williamstown, NJ 08094  
1-800-633-2677 Once you have obtained your permit number please contact us so  
we can update your account with that information. Customer Support can be  
reached by e-mail at [email-masked] or by phone at (888)957-4675.

Be sure to indicate that you have a *SELF-INSTALLED alarm*. If you have  
questions on your registration or require any additional information, please  
call us at 1-888-957-4675.*Fire Alarm Monitoring Permit Information!*
*Instructions:  *Please check with your local authorities to verify whether  
or not an alarm permit is required. It is the responsibility of the  
subscriber to obtain and maintain a valid alarm permit, if required by your  
local jurisdiction. Failure to do so can result in no police response and/or  
monetary fines. If there is anything we can do to help please e-mail us at  
[email-masked]

Be sure to indicate that you have a SELF-INSTALLED fire alarm. If you have  
questions on your registration or require any additional information, please  
call us at 1-888-957-4675.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for shopping with us. Welcome to the SimpliSafe community. [1]

*SimpliSafe [2]*
*Live.Safely.*

This email was sent by SimpliSafe, Inc. [3] (294 Washington St, Floor 9,  
Boston, MA 02109).
You may unsubscribe [4] online. We respect your right to privacy [5].

[1] https://simplisafe.com/community
[2] https://simplisafe.com
[3] https://simplisafe.com/
[4] https://simplisafe.com/unsubscribe?e=[email-masked]
[5] https://simplisafe.com/privacy-policy