Subject: Activate Monitoring Now!
From: "Dave - SimpliSafe Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 16:17:30 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Michael

Don’t wait until it’s too late to make sure your home is safe and secure!  
You have a one month credit for 24/7 Alarm Monitoring in your account.  
Activate your professional alarm monitoring today.

With our Standard Alarm Monitoring, you’re always protected. Our expert  
monitoring specialists watch over your home 24/7 and are always on the alert  
and ready to contact the police or fire department. Our dedicated cellular  
connection uses powerful GSM technology to instantly alert our central  
monitoring station in the event of an emergency. This incredible connection  
is five to ten seconds faster than the home security industry average,  
can’t be cut by burglars, and comes absolutely free with your plan.

You’re moments away from living—fearless.
Activate your alarm monitoring now.

Sincerely,
Dave
SimpliSafe Customer Support

P.S. If you would like to upgrade to our premium Interactive Monitoring Plan  
or cancel your monitoring, just give us a call at 1-888-957-4675.

This email was sent by SimpliSafe, Inc. [1] (294 Washington St, Floor 9,  
Boston, MA 02109).
You may unsubscribe [2] online. We respect your right to privacy [3].

[1] http://simplisafe.com/
[2] http://simplisafe.com/unsubscribe?e=[email-masked]
[3] http://simplisafe.com/privacy-policy