Subject: [SimpliSafe] Your new account
From: "Dave, SimpliSafe Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 16:34:23 +0000 (UTC)

Welcome to SimpliSafe!

Thanks for choosing SimpliSafe for your home security.

To get started, click this link to create a password for your SimpliSafe.com  
account:

https://simplisafe.com/user/create/1170318/1515256463/0431c2e334ee55d362...  
[1]

You can use your account to keep track of your order history, including  
tracking information.

If you have any questions at all, we’re here to help.

Best,
The SimpliSafe Support Team
1-888-957-4675

This email was sent by SimpliSafe, Inc. [2] (294 Washington St, Floor 9,  
Boston, MA 02109).
You may unsubscribe [3] online. We respect your right to privacy [4].

[1] https://simplisafe.com/user/create/1170318/1515256463/0431c2e334ee55d362afc951682e9a65
[2] https://simplisafe.com/
[3] https://simplisafe.com/unsubscribe?e=[email-masked]
[4] https://simplisafe.com/privacy-policy