Subject: Replacement login information for [email-masked] at SimpliSafe
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:15:16 +0000 (UTC)

A request to reset the password for your account has been made at SimpliSafe.

You may now log in by clicking on this link or copying and pasting it in your  
browser:

https://simplisafe.com/user/reset/1170318/1517505316/0d4ac372c5d8ed81e4500dd62c78040d  
[1]

This login can be used only once and it will expire after one day. You must  
request to have your password reset again if it is not used before then.

After logging in, you will be redirected to  
https://simplisafe.com/user/1170318/edit [2] so you can change your password.

If you have any trouble, please contact SimpliSafe customer support.

This email was sent by SimpliSafe, Inc. [3] (294 Washington St, Floor 9,  
Boston, MA 02109).
You may unsubscribe [4] online. We respect your right to privacy [5].

[1] https://simplisafe.com/user/reset/1170318/1517505316/0d4ac372c5d8ed81e4500dd62c78040d
[2] https://simplisafe.com/user/1170318/edit
[3] https://simplisafe.com/
[4] https://simplisafe.com/unsubscribe?e=[email-masked]
[5] https://simplisafe.com/privacy-policy