Subject: Status update for your SimpliSafe Emergency Dispatch Service
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:28:54 +0000 (UTC)

Michael,

Congratulations on activating your Emergency Dispatch Service for location  
8607 Carlsbad Lane. Your service will be in a "practice mode" for the next 3  
days. During these 72 hours your alarm will function normally, but the police  
will not be dispatched as you get comfortable with your system.

Next steps:

 1) We need to receive a test signal sometime in the next 3 days, so we can
    fully activate your account. Put your system in "test mode" (Keypad menu
    option 5). When you put your system in test mode, it sends a test signal
    to us so that we can confirm that your system is communicating well with
    the Emergency Dispatch Center.
 2) Please make sure to notify the contacts you provided as "secondary
    contacts" that they would be called by our Emergency Dispatch Center in
    the event of an alarm. *If you would like any of them to be able to
    cancel police dispatch due to a false alarm, you must provide them with
    the "safe word"* that you selected on your service activation form.

If you have any additional questions, we'll be happy to help you.

Sincerely,
SimpliSafe Customer Support

This email was sent by SimpliSafe, Inc. [1] (294 Washington St, Floor 9,  
Boston, MA 02109).
You may unsubscribe [2] online. We respect your right to privacy [3].

[1] https://simplisafe.com/
[2] https://simplisafe.com/unsubscribe?e=[email-masked]
[3] https://simplisafe.com/privacy-policy