Subject: Thank you for your Paypal Donation!
From: Soundsgood Ministries <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 23:25:06 -0400 (EDT)

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=046a13ee-6a91-40cc-a0c9-25d172d0cf8e&c=8af59710-5340-11e3-a55d-d4ae529ce48a&ch=8b726830-5340-11e3-a5d3-d4ae529ce48a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!
We have received your donation via Paypal.
Thank you for partnering with us to make sure HIS voice is heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like us on Facebook [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001qxBSFFM2Sp6bB4bPAuWMe3iva_L9DpVSMntu7MMrWo9IDM3R5vGhpBu6JfYdlxrDN9jLkqRIB-C0hGSbCBqdez2UDmtPlT3Xs41oXJJFPPlpiwirm4wXw_eZmyiNKJHfppRI6Q6nfgNYJHQeuwaA2SF4K9DbpVlaVIesdVQIdKKqITlcxn3JWfnITSiv4D4hjFec4adPUDg=&c=dfIQf3Red2egDZilee4yPcqDSzhIH3KFbm-3oiKWu0eGlcPOBFgFNQ==&ch=QgRfaz1da7yL4_mPGZhOdlDwpgA4kedLrxiFd-iZovbpxFCqHw13aA==]
  Follow us on Twitter [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001qxBSFFM2Sp6bB4bPAuWMe3iva_L9DpVSMntu7MMrWo9IDM3R5vGhpBu6JfYdlxrD8NTWSuHVNazTx2VjaBztDI3J24REdnRhAtXrxjBdaSCTTNPcawtOIgSL7su1kPaX9fxjbIjMsSbWfJTShYf6sm8qxLWK0PRt7R4uttUCUrEaec6zLLBVCUbPJsNZnFu1&c=dfIQf3Red2egDZilee4yPcqDSzhIH3KFbm-3oiKWu0eGlcPOBFgFNQ==&ch=QgRfaz1da7yL4_mPGZhOdlDwpgA4kedLrxiFd-iZovbpxFCqHw13aA==]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PO Box 165 Williamston, MI 48895 - 517.490.6065
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forward this email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=my8iveeab&m=1103963123468&ea=[email-masked]&a=1116923344691

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked].

Update Profile/Email Address
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001Eh3WSy_Ge-LajqQ2i3xkoA%3D%3D&ch=8b726830-5340-11e3-a5d3-d4ae529ce48a&ca=046a13ee-6a91-40cc-a0c9-25d172d0cf8e

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001Eh3WSy_Ge-LajqQ2i3xkoA%3D%3D&ch=8b726830-5340-11e3-a5d3-d4ae529ce48a&ca=046a13ee-6a91-40cc-a0c9-25d172d0cf8e

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Soundsgood Ministries | PO BOX 165 | Williamston | MI | 48895