Subject: Thank you for your Paypal Donation!
From: Soundsgood Ministries <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 16:20:15 -0400 (EDT)

Having trouble viewing this email?
Click here
http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=f4b6c0d6-ce83-4bee-be99-0674c4c5df63&c=8af59710-5340-11e3-a55d-d4ae529ce48a&ch=8b726830-5340-11e3-a5d3-d4ae529ce48a

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!
We have received your donation via Paypal.
Thank you for partnering with us to make sure HIS voice is heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like us on Facebook [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001fmVY8LgoYT91MW7gGJ_tPUmF-fRGlu9nwmC1oli3HipLz8X6bh7m6cFCApl2W5GcFDfWsueMn-raLHN-IFzFiUe7wfG7Dgb_uKDjyFYG1FO1a9af6EMKgCIGh6N8vh_f5ls3bTKekRTxAmVTX0VGrO54cjs5WNkZ1L8BTaWO7Cr7KkLq3Eyu-ecPzvh4HI6tmeJi43q0cZI=&c=kVF0OurCW0ya6KpGYbBNe28yQ17YmkigGvARG4yzPzlkznFBJUA4Qw==&ch=jqLNQIrp9yO6uCzUvv36xmrJSdMYDylApnB1HpV57qLiS5YDU3xILg==]
  Follow us on Twitter [http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001fmVY8LgoYT91MW7gGJ_tPUmF-fRGlu9nwmC1oli3HipLz8X6bh7m6cFCApl2W5Gc6FU-bO_rebuydoPLBe2r5l6-v-rgk3MUTJ8W0TlAOOHJyk7hin-uHrBaQi7k907z45e5V9mb5syNzrIy6ckx2nsIprvb8pr54wm4U2IDvAVLoundNg8Q5Rzn0ZkWdPwi&c=kVF0OurCW0ya6KpGYbBNe28yQ17YmkigGvARG4yzPzlkznFBJUA4Qw==&ch=jqLNQIrp9yO6uCzUvv36xmrJSdMYDylApnB1HpV57qLiS5YDU3xILg==]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PO Box 165 Williamston, MI 48895 - 517.490.6065
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forward this email
http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=my8iveeab&m=1103963123468&ea=[email-masked]$&a=1117717510891

This email was sent to [email-masked] by [email-masked].

Update Profile/Email Address
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001Eh3WSy_Ge-LajqQ2i3xkoA%3D%3D&ch=8b726830-5340-11e3-a5d3-d4ae529ce48a&ca=f4b6c0d6-ce83-4bee-be99-0674c4c5df63

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe(TM)
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001Eh3WSy_Ge-LajqQ2i3xkoA%3D%3D&ch=8b726830-5340-11e3-a5d3-d4ae529ce48a&ca=f4b6c0d6-ce83-4bee-be99-0674c4c5df63

Privacy Policy:
http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp

Soundsgood Ministries | PO BOX 165 | Williamston | MI | 48895