Subject: Decorating Proposal
From: Tiffany Spartan Irrigation <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 11:14:47 -0500

Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to provide a holiday decorating
proposal for you.  Attached please find the proposal you requested.  I have
included pricing for the roof lighting, lighted greenery options, ground
and tree/shrub lighting that I thought would look very nice at your home. I
have listed the color of the lights as clear. We have different color
options available if you wish something other than clear.  Here is a link
to our website which will give you visual samples of the items I have
proposed: christmaslightsmichigan.com . In your review of the proposal,
please let don't hesitate with any questions you may have.  I hope we can
help "light up" your holiday season.  I look forward to speaking with you
soon.

Tiffany Greenman
Christmas Decor
Spartan Irrigation
ArborLawn

800-331-1746, Ext 133