Subject: Spirit Airlines Travel Information
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:22:36 -0500

Spirit Airlines

MICHAEL BISHOP
2120 HOLIDAY LANE
LANSING, MI 48917
US

Record Locator: GY93PA
Booking Date: Tue 16 Mar 2010

Passenger Information:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: MR MICHAEL BISHOP
FREE SPIRIT™ Number: 126683631Flight #:  845 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  380 Seat #: NA

Name: MRS CELESTE BISHOP
Flight #:  845 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  380 Seat #: NA

Flight Information:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Tue 23 Mar 2010
Flight #:  845
Depart: DTW (DTW)
Time: 7:20PM
Arrive: FLL (FLL)
Time: 10:12PM
Stops: 0

Date: Tue 30 Mar 2010
Flight #:  380
Depart: FLL (FLL)
Time: 8:00PM
Arrive: DTW (DTW)
Time: 10:58PM
Stops: 0

Fare and Charge Breakdown:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fare + FET: 225.30
Discounts: -36.00
Travel Taxes and Fees: 74.80
------------------
Total Fare Price: 264.10
MasterCard:
            -264.10
------------------
Balance Due: 0.00

FET = 7.5% Federal Excise Tax
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Thank you for choosing Spirit Airlines, we look forward to 
serving you on your upcoming flight.

            We suggest you arrive at the airport 2 to 3 hours prior to 
your travel to make your experience easier and less stressful.

            Hotels http://travel.ian.com/hotels/index.jsp?cid=68536
            Hertz http://offer.hertz.com/spiritwelcome
            Park N Fly 
http://www.parknflynetwork.com/referrer/spiritair-new.htm

            BAGGAGE
            Save time and money by pre-paying your checked bags online at 
spiritair.com.
            http://www.spritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx

            For the Spirit Airlines Carry-On Policy
            http://www.spiritair.com/Policiesbags.aspx#CarryOnBag

            CHECK-IN
            Domestic Travel (within the United States and Puerto Rico):
            You may be able to check in online 24 hours before your flight 
and save time at the airport http://www.spiritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx

            International Travel:
            For International travel we recommend you present yourself at 
the airport check-in counter 2 to 3 hours prior to departure, with 
appropriate documentation for travel.
            For more information on required documentation for travel, 
please contact the embassy or consulate of the country you are traveling 
to.

            FLIGHT STATUS
            To check the Departure and Arrival Status of your flight 
http://www.spiritair.com/FlightStatusOptions.aspx"&gt;.

            CHANGE / CANCEL
            If you cannot make your flight, please visit www.spiritair.com 
or call the Spirit Airlines Reservation Center at 800-772-7117 at least 24 
hours prior to the departure of any flight segment to make any changes. By 
doing so, you avoid the risk of forfeiting the value of your reservation.
            http://www.spiritair.com/Policies.aspx

            HELPFUL TRAVEL RESOURCES
            Transportation Security Administration - 
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm to visit the TSA website and learn 
all about the new carry-on travel requirements.

            Customs and Border Protection:
            US State Department - http://www.state.gov/travelandbusiness/

            Gracias por escoger a Spirit Airlines, esperamos atenderlo 
como Usted se merece en su próximo vuelo.

            Le recomendamos llegar al aeropuerto de 2 a 3 horas antes de 
su vuelo para completar los trámites correspondientes y hacer su 
experiencia mas fácil y menos agotadora.

            EQUIPAJE
            Ahorre tiempo y dinero al pre-pagar en línea sus piezas de 
equipaje registrado en spiritair.com.
            http://www.spiritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx?culture=es-PR

            Para conocer todas las políticas de Spirit Airlines sobre 
equipaje de mano http://www.spiritair.com/Policiesbags.aspx?culture=es-PR

            REGISTRARSE
            Viajes Domésticos (dentro de los Estados Unidos y Puerto 
Rico):
            Usted puede registrarse en línea 24 horas antes de su vuelo, 
ahorrándole tiempo en el aeropuerto 
http://www.spiritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx?culture=es-PR

            Viajes Internacionales:
            Para viajes internacionales le sugerimos que llegue al 
aeropuerto 2 a 3 horas antes de su vuelo con los documentos 
correspondientes para hacer su experiencia mas fácil y menos agotadora.
            Para más información sobre la documentación requerida para 
viajes  internacionales, por favor contacte al consulado o embajada del 
país al cual estará viajando.

            ESTADO DEL VUELO
            Revise el estado de salida y de llegada de su vuelo 
http://www.spiritair.com/FlightStatusOptions.aspx?culture=es-PR.

            CAMBIOS / CANCELACION
            Si usted no puede llegar a su vuelo, por favor visite 
www.spiritair.com o llame al Centro de Reservaciones de Spirit Airlines al 
800-756-7117 por lo menos 24 horas antes a la hora de salida de su vuelo 
para hacer cualquier cambio. De esta manera, usted evita el riesgo de 
perder el valor de su reservación.
            http://www.spiritair.com/Policies.aspx?culture=es-PR

            SUGERENCIAS DE VIAJE
            Administración de Seguridad de Transporte - 
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm para visitar la página de la 
Administración de Seguridad de Transporte (TSA) y enterarse de los nuevos 
requisitos para equipaje de mano.

            Aduana y Protección de Frontera:
            US Departamento de Estado: - 
http://www.state.gov/travelandbusiness