Subject: Spirit Airlines Travel Information
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:33:45 -0600

Spirit Airlines

MICHAEL BISHOP
2120 HOLIDAY LANE
LANSING, MI 48917
US

Record Locator: XYTH6N
Booking Date: Mon 02 Feb 2009

Passenger Information:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: MICHAEL BISHOP
FREE SPIRIT™ Number: 126683631Flight #:  461 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  372 Seat #: NA

Name: CELESTE BISHOP
Flight #:  461 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  372 Seat #: NA

Name: CHRISTINA BISHOP
Flight #:  461 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  372 Seat #: NA

Name: MARISA BISHOP
Flight #:  461 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  372 Seat #: NA

Name: REBECCA HAWN
Flight #:  461 Seat #: NA
Flight #:  372 Seat #: NA

Flight Information:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed 04 Mar 2009
Flight #:  461
Depart: DTW (DTW)
Time: 10:15
Arrive: FLL (FLL)
Time: 13:15
Stops: 0

Date: Wed 11 Mar 2009
Flight #:  372
Depart: FLL (FLL)
Time: 16:10
Arrive: DTW (DTW)
Time: 19:10
Stops: 0

Fare and Charge Breakdown:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fare + FET: 930.00
Discounts: -190.00
Travel Taxes and Fees: 106.00
------------------
Total Fare Price: 846.00
Discover Card:
            -846.00
------------------
Balance Due: 0.00

FET = 7.5% Federal Excise Tax
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for choosing Spirit Airlines, we look forward to serving you on 
your upcoming flight.

We suggest you arrive at the airport 2 to 3 hours prior to your travel to 
make your experience easier and less stressful.

Hotels http://travel.ian.com/hotels/index.jsp?cid=68536
Hertz http://offer.hertz.com/spiritwelcome
Park N Fly http://www.parknflynetwork.com/referrer/spiritair-new.htm

BAGGAGE
Save time and money by pre-paying your checked bags online at 
spiritair.com.
http://www.spritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx

For the Spirit Airlines Carry-On Policy
http://www.spiritair.com/Policiesbags.aspx#CarryOnBag

CHECK-IN
Domestic Travel (within the United States and Puerto Rico):
You may be able to check in online 24 hours before your flight and save 
time at the airport http://www.spiritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx

International Travel:
For International travel we recommend you present yourself at the airport 
check-in counter 2 to 3 hours prior to departure, with appropriate 
documentation for travel.
For more information on required documentation for travel, please contact 
the embassy or consulate of the country you are traveling to.

FLIGHT STATUS
To check the Departure and Arrival Status of your flight 
http://www.spiritair.com/FlightStatusOptions.aspx"&gt;.

CHANGE / CANCEL
If you cannot make your flight, please visit www.spiritair.com or call the 
Spirit Airlines Reservation Center at 800-772-7117 at least 24 hours prior 
to the departure of any flight segment to make any changes. By doing so, 
you avoid the risk of forfeiting the value of your reservation.
http://www.spiritair.com/Policies.aspx

HELPFUL TRAVEL RESOURCES
Transportation Security Administration - 
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm to visit the TSA website and learn 
all about the new carry-on travel requirements.

Customs and Border Protection:
US State Department - http://www.state.gov/travelandbusiness/

Gracias por escoger a Spirit Airlines, esperamos atenderlo como Usted se 
merece en su próximo vuelo.

Le recomendamos llegar al aeropuerto de 2 a 3 horas antes de su vuelo para 
completar los trámites correspondientes y hacer su experiencia mas fácil y 
menos agotadora.

EQUIPAJE
Ahorre tiempo y dinero al pre-pagar en línea sus piezas de equipaje 
registrado en spiritair.com.
http://www.spiritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx?culture=es-PR

Para conocer todas las políticas de Spirit Airlines sobre equipaje de mano 
http://www.spiritair.com/Policiesbags.aspx?culture=es-PR

REGISTRARSE
Viajes Domésticos (dentro de los Estados Unidos y Puerto Rico):
Usted puede registrarse en línea 24 horas antes de su vuelo, ahorrándole 
tiempo en el aeropuerto 
http://www.spiritair.com/OnlineCheckIn.aspx?culture=es-PR

Viajes Internacionales:
Para viajes internacionales le sugerimos que llegue al aeropuerto 2 a 3 
horas antes de su vuelo con los documentos correspondientes para hacer su 
experiencia mas fácil y menos agotadora.
Para más información sobre la documentación requerida para viajes 
internacionales, por favor contacte al consulado o embajada del país al 
cual estará viajando.

ESTADO DEL VUELO
Revise el estado de salida y de llegada de su vuelo 
http://www.spiritair.com/FlightStatusOptions.aspx?culture=es-PR.

CAMBIOS / CANCELACION
Si usted no puede llegar a su vuelo, por favor visite www.spiritair.com o 
llame al Centro de Reservaciones de Spirit Airlines al 800-756-7117 por lo 
menos 24 horas antes a la hora de salida de su vuelo para hacer cualquier 
cambio. De esta manera, usted evita el riesgo de perder el valor de su 
reservación.
http://www.spiritair.com/Policies.aspx?culture=es-PR

SUGERENCIAS DE VIAJE
Administración de Seguridad de Transporte - 
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/index.shtm para visitar la página de la 
Administración de Seguridad de Transporte (TSA) y enterarse de los nuevos 
requisitos para equipaje de mano.

Aduana y Protección de Frontera:
US Departamento de Estado: - http://www.state.gov/travelandbusiness