Subject: Update: Your Order...
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:03:38 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_159979.xt.local>

Tanga
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae648223f862aa6dc4a0ebff940f286ad0b9fd8a961970c0cc0f6cd96ccd9ce5da602b02646656ef80cd3e8bf63d331642c 
View All Tanga Sales  | 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=cc61c2aa070173da7ae5ff496f6a7929054314d8d3ac6673bf828d5299b7169c8bf687daef94892c041559ea77299f0ded9f51f180954d133f3d73c532dd05e8 
View Online  | Too many emails? 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=c76003443ff9837ddaff5f5ca099db2d1c3a951fb91cec4e2cc5b94abe24e0f57e82a630968bf96daeab41911fe48e0791c123895b8a8de18f3db990bb99c8dc204951f464c28cb08116b46fbefabbea95eb847c59aa8ad7 
Change Preferences 
Too many emails? 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=c76003443ff9837ddaff5f5ca099db2d1c3a951fb91cec4e2cc5b94abe24e0f57e82a630968bf96daeab41911fe48e0791c123895b8a8de18f3db990bb99c8dc204951f464c28cb08116b46fbefabbea95eb847c59aa8ad7 
Update Preferences > 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae680f88fee4b538c2f000c3382573616ca57d21f53128a76187d4b1d6bbd8a945b6a9e68b83e8675887a0e521c139c35bb 

Order Number: Q79G3B4H98E2
Order Date: January 11, 2018

You Order Is Making Progress 

Hey Michael, 

We just wanted to let you know that your order is currently in customs. It may take a few days for it to get through and begin to show movement, but all is well and your order is on track.

ItemQtyCost

Expanding Grip Mount for Smartphones - Watch the Video 1$4.99 

Estimated Delivery Date: Feb 02 &mdash; Feb 06

You can keep an eye on it 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6d0425d99041f9a20c55c64c9a5a496bdc0f1b8da6ba5a1d27602186d697bac6b15d66015630f4cf518f4ca48d6597f5e 
here .

Expanding Grip Mount for Smartphones - Watch the Video 1$4.99 

Estimated Delivery Date: Feb 02 &mdash; Feb 06

You can keep an eye on it 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6d0425d99041f9a20c55c64c9a5a496bdc0f1b8da6ba5a1d27602186d697bac6b15d66015630f4cf518f4ca48d6597f5e 
here .

Don't worry, it's such a good deal, it'll be worth the wait. In the meantime, check out these deals.

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6a944d88b66b393d5df3a4c4854d0f6f79ba790f5f2fa5020e4b845e85381a61fd3ac5c706f6d7f000c8a9b089b49c1b8 
SHOP TOP SELLERS

 
 
Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b85fe3c6fe019cd2879b5d5af84bad20f8d63896636b080920092067ae6f7b8f15cd94f49849dce92e35f07369396f2329 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b85fe3c6fe019cd2879b5d5af84bad20f8d63896636b080920092067ae6f7b8f15cd94f49849dce92e35f07369396f2329 
Micro USB Tangle-Free Rope Charging Cable 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b85fe3c6fe019cd2879b5d5af84bad20f8d63896636b080920092067ae6f7b8f15cd94f49849dce92e35f07369396f2329 
$3.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b85fe3c6fe019cd2879b5d5af84bad20f8d63896636b080920092067ae6f7b8f15cd94f49849dce92e35f07369396f2329 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b84f9b059d1af0556843df27fa7d8f105e2063e0f07cbeed290d431ab8b64305027c1b10f3702394cf90b593b5c8ba167a 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b84f9b059d1af0556843df27fa7d8f105e2063e0f07cbeed290d431ab8b64305027c1b10f3702394cf90b593b5c8ba167a 
Women's Long Sleeve Slouchy Sweatshirt 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b84f9b059d1af0556843df27fa7d8f105e2063e0f07cbeed290d431ab8b64305027c1b10f3702394cf90b593b5c8ba167a 
$9.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b84f9b059d1af0556843df27fa7d8f105e2063e0f07cbeed290d431ab8b64305027c1b10f3702394cf90b593b5c8ba167a 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8f25949c976977e952823a97a9af478eb0edad376fe8beacc385cc31602fd61bd648326341198e7579827997d9460617b 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8f25949c976977e952823a97a9af478eb0edad376fe8beacc385cc31602fd61bd648326341198e7579827997d9460617b 
3-Pack MFI Apple Certified 10-Foot Braided Lightning Cables for iPhone/iPad 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8f25949c976977e952823a97a9af478eb0edad376fe8beacc385cc31602fd61bd648326341198e7579827997d9460617b 
$12.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8f25949c976977e952823a97a9af478eb0edad376fe8beacc385cc31602fd61bd648326341198e7579827997d9460617b 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8ed12c89a4831165edd6b598f5bcde33900ba345e0a9fff7b96a27c7b2409b3f4e4969dbe15e2ac28a9d623aac6a38550 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8ed12c89a4831165edd6b598f5bcde33900ba345e0a9fff7b96a27c7b2409b3f4e4969dbe15e2ac28a9d623aac6a38550 
Popular Science Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8ed12c89a4831165edd6b598f5bcde33900ba345e0a9fff7b96a27c7b2409b3f4e4969dbe15e2ac28a9d623aac6a38550 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=80531ea9227970b8ed12c89a4831165edd6b598f5bcde33900ba345e0a9fff7b96a27c7b2409b3f4e4969dbe15e2ac28a9d623aac6a38550 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you. 

Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6e370ee19b51b0cb5ccf9ba3721f10bce169fe9e3943c276cd216c19b3f01d1475dcbc10249b6f164633abb22eb2ffb03 
return policy  for additional details. 

Looking to Cancel? If you'd like to cancel before the order is sent to our vendor, you can do so by following 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae60c84f1d4125be7484a9aa027352f468d7e2bbad8eb1364957b74ac84a99a5426382bdfeaf3364e73eed8bfb4c7e66566 
these instructions  or by emailing 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] . We send orders to vendors very quickly! If you cannot cancel your order it has already been sent to the vendor for packing and shipping and will be on its way soon. 

Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6bdbc40f3947dbcb8fe6f06ccde54da11bf5105117192c1eda7972be0fcd22bde264daff76e733b907338457f56e0551c 
Learn more ) 

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6e370ee19b51b0cb5ccf9ba3721f10bce169fe9e3943c276cd216c19b3f01d1475dcbc10249b6f164633abb22eb2ffb03 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy. 

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6bb57f47992aaa4b241b0fba0b36832c6661e97ee03312f3d44d4b74ef6efe34f61b983c436086187d5e7184c65410e02 
contact customer support . 

LET'S 
SOCIALIZE!

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae617d4e2adeb47807ec6953211a8541175564d8fc3c3a9b87b0fbefb052e265bc84e61cb1ffe1dbbb4f238444db5fd6104 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae687df50c13449fd6dc6e8cea6f4c62427f7b4708d96c8f4a3a1f6437676a565b9116d5395d4a30b624b525b4764f0d9a4 
DOWNLOAD OUR 
APP

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6b6cfe90e80e17f5813826401a3ecded173531d2f195ae60a9d959067b964b2764ddb3c3478b1016163e879e1b7dc599e 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae680f88fee4b538c2f000c3382573616ca57d21f53128a76187d4b1d6bbd8a945b6a9e68b83e8675887a0e521c139c35bb 

http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=5c591a8916642e73ac3decd21cd920f816c87a84c1be73b747d46e39b749a9f68b6bfbc4e2143c95d3d951e74c3bef7a0a282ff230820fcd3370ad9ced5d7f6aeec414c7e3be7501ca8201f1cdbcf45ee401adf1c53c58a4 
Email Preferences  | 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7f8f05d0fc758ae6f08f12bc02c09435b6a6c9c4085cd58d5154a5d190df6ccd78a0d0bfb3a07dec398d42a82ec1f2e8d962db3c58d867e8 
Contact Us  | 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=cc61c2aa070173da7ae5ff496f6a7929054314d8d3ac6673bf828d5299b7169c8bf687daef94892c041559ea77299f0ded9f51f180954d133f3d73c532dd05e8 
View Online 

You received this email because you are registered on Tanga with the email address: 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410
Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 | Tanga Network, LLC All rights reserved.