Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (6G8XQBEE22N3)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2018 09:31:35 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126826.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=48e9f4868cad5aa077e9c669670541602a30e5344533e66533b790bd0e1357f5fe613a4893b67c56347ffe3daddf1fd98dfcdc871dc3c44f 
6G8XQBEE22N3   |  Order Date: January 4, 2018

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=772e767268a2665cd729b1d6bc978d034d0efc50bb8dcefc6af22a4d6df095d15b9ef57bd965e75d4e9f6dc998aee08b51a140576d2ac0ba 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=3e717d64ed177c02480416efda05c6bb6e19738d404fbd97dd6e193ffbd4c39b43f381285747dbf96acdb9b82819cefef3e500e12748fe9a 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  2-Pack Women’s Polar Extreme Thermal Socks $15.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 10 &mdash; Jan 14  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $15.99

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $15.99

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=48e9f4868cad5aa077e9c669670541602a30e5344533e66533b790bd0e1357f5fe613a4893b67c56347ffe3daddf1fd98dfcdc871dc3c44f 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=48e9f4868cad5aa077e9c669670541602a30e5344533e66533b790bd0e1357f5fe613a4893b67c56347ffe3daddf1fd98dfcdc871dc3c44f 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=bcbbc577e35c824a62cfcd4e41fd724f648c079da4e13c24004e77f6dc239395c70eeb7f4a8742a40e98b974188c4867329acc0abe873b1a 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=bcbbc577e35c824a62cfcd4e41fd724f648c079da4e13c24004e77f6dc239395c70eeb7f4a8742a40e98b974188c4867329acc0abe873b1a 
Riverberry Women's 'Katy' Fashion Kitten Heeled Pumps 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=bcbbc577e35c824a62cfcd4e41fd724f648c079da4e13c24004e77f6dc239395c70eeb7f4a8742a40e98b974188c4867329acc0abe873b1a 
$21.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=bcbbc577e35c824a62cfcd4e41fd724f648c079da4e13c24004e77f6dc239395c70eeb7f4a8742a40e98b974188c4867329acc0abe873b1a 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3179a2a8d06d581c57e0660bd54128173c0ea31b452bec5018e9511c31333f9015151d0299c9cc902713e85a935f05b4282c9b85eea5906 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3179a2a8d06d581c57e0660bd54128173c0ea31b452bec5018e9511c31333f9015151d0299c9cc902713e85a935f05b4282c9b85eea5906 
Women Men Funny 3D Pork Meat Bacon Low Cut Sport Casual Ankle Socks 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3179a2a8d06d581c57e0660bd54128173c0ea31b452bec5018e9511c31333f9015151d0299c9cc902713e85a935f05b4282c9b85eea5906 
$3.49 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3179a2a8d06d581c57e0660bd54128173c0ea31b452bec5018e9511c31333f9015151d0299c9cc902713e85a935f05b4282c9b85eea5906 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=808aedb407628c2c893165cd01ae62f4b480a4bc2d20a3d73c6c2542ea96d73bd1eac675348101e76132ca3de427540b370001b14d809465 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=808aedb407628c2c893165cd01ae62f4b480a4bc2d20a3d73c6c2542ea96d73bd1eac675348101e76132ca3de427540b370001b14d809465 
Bluetooth Shower Speaker with FM Radio, Built in Mic and LED Mood Light 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=808aedb407628c2c893165cd01ae62f4b480a4bc2d20a3d73c6c2542ea96d73bd1eac675348101e76132ca3de427540b370001b14d809465 
$17.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=808aedb407628c2c893165cd01ae62f4b480a4bc2d20a3d73c6c2542ea96d73bd1eac675348101e76132ca3de427540b370001b14d809465 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e941c20a74367af986627d6333c6ece8e1539f822269b64548f46a8fa5cde3d9b01ef371e1d67844bc300ad99c0aa79fddac4c526fd06606 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e941c20a74367af986627d6333c6ece8e1539f822269b64548f46a8fa5cde3d9b01ef371e1d67844bc300ad99c0aa79fddac4c526fd06606 
Bridal Guide Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e941c20a74367af986627d6333c6ece8e1539f822269b64548f46a8fa5cde3d9b01ef371e1d67844bc300ad99c0aa79fddac4c526fd06606 
$4.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e941c20a74367af986627d6333c6ece8e1539f822269b64548f46a8fa5cde3d9b01ef371e1d67844bc300ad99c0aa79fddac4c526fd06606 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6fcdcdd42564bf1fe1641f45a66c95204e2d38fce04c3ee7668219852f1676ae59f01d4ab4075add78f133aaffc9a6775b55c854e45c1043 
return policy  for additional details.
Looking to Cancel? If you'd like to cancel before the order is sent to our vendor, you can do so by following 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f6ebca4010e06f7701b3f0bb75883a28b8e009267b8c4401826dd7d85714fc2471a61196736c3799c8d1abcbb4ab3bf2fc8efe613c499de4 
these instructions  or by emailing 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] . We send orders to vendors very quickly! If you cannot cancel your order it has already been sent to the vendor for packing and shipping and will be on its way soon.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=75ce00d7eade6eb67827a27ced8777610d5dd1e9536e8c2617966805cef58ea4965fb346c2ddc8d3901bb1784638a110395c9a2697ba9489 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6fcdcdd42564bf1fe1641f45a66c95204e2d38fce04c3ee7668219852f1676ae59f01d4ab4075add78f133aaffc9a6775b55c854e45c1043 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5aa6ca91726db3cceab56cd5cf0431dc1e41c23d8ef4560af860b03a790b3d3945500743b1b13bd465f18202db3b93dc5440a717b2afe8bc 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=49264d1a1ae1664e902d0900da09287ff266a1ef33e85a99092a32a3cbedead0e3a053f88a6138e46ccf77cfa02d6a983befe88f9c442632 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=569cc31ad2088e2cfab48df8759b33ddc45e82a982f82d79609b614af09e5471ee0ab60ad4593a02c4488cc65b9140789e8f03d6cdbf9bc3 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8f4ace216668e998985a7b01cbff1f46855af689d57adce5b4b9d7f4d07db7f7191f5a9c474ccac984825f476d815a3db89f4e82bacf27b5 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ebc0c5ca1b694ee8ec176a23cff06df19d3d37e891ca76f78b08e24e9bf70b4b2edded81b87b64a6dd457ba1014f1bb8552f2ba0359d7576 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=41b425c47ff162831dbba84c6f6ca37dc245db1a8e7f14de88ad57d348f5f0eaef694c1bd6f6439df3d33892d0d7ce540c0921ed2fff5c38 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ff92d1ece0b340e67daf77a3750ae07cc16603ecf6a31a8311a7e6ef97f595200893a9df1c4d37586b422482f5be848f2b6cd0685a408aed 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6817a0b752307f767f05ce6593d2513c222698c4aaaef82db73f7e75aad9f60b71536d2b9a6f1fe091659a719edb3bead6af725d4c656c6c8572e9320c0ae5a2ed863321c107f654 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a01678d21e209c67bc888ff01c6cbc05e5c00d1b06f8b286d679f9187a28307c147f9e0a26df51c34319d 
.