Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (C6JQUU7GVK3Q)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 15:45:59 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126829.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd582b0765c96ad069e7a9834f9585779aebd631ccfe7eb5968f43dba3ba0270b8ae 
C6JQUU7GVK3Q   |  Order Date: January 3, 2018

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=2c65af85c2d7238e79552beb1b10aa6f18a040bcd4dd524ea8dd4453a6001dc1caf29b512a0941e7666fae5bd88589bdb02494aae7a12821 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca7b98be09498ee484f9f6cc802dd18c5fd0928af1cb13c14a17e4b1585e722d030d7627761f171eb9e48efeb1c45e7bf2a5155d6ab63edf 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  3-Pack MFI Apple Certified 10-Foot Braided Lightning Cables for iPhone/iPad $12.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 10 &mdash; Jan 14  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $12.99

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $12.99

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd582b0765c96ad069e7a9834f9585779aebd631ccfe7eb5968f43dba3ba0270b8ae 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd582b0765c96ad069e7a9834f9585779aebd631ccfe7eb5968f43dba3ba0270b8ae 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01a7436b3970852e5834da51b4e5583a6b59fe60d8dd6387ba5174052020e68aa0 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01a7436b3970852e5834da51b4e5583a6b59fe60d8dd6387ba5174052020e68aa0 
40 Watt 6 Port USB Power Charging Station 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01a7436b3970852e5834da51b4e5583a6b59fe60d8dd6387ba5174052020e68aa0 
$12.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01a7436b3970852e5834da51b4e5583a6b59fe60d8dd6387ba5174052020e68aa0 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad49e40608a7e8e413f2df32cbe62a10d8f34317cc402eba5ae06adf2198b2194ce4 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad49e40608a7e8e413f2df32cbe62a10d8f34317cc402eba5ae06adf2198b2194ce4 
LAX High-Speed 3-Port 5.1A USB Car Charger 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad49e40608a7e8e413f2df32cbe62a10d8f34317cc402eba5ae06adf2198b2194ce4 
$7.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad49e40608a7e8e413f2df32cbe62a10d8f34317cc402eba5ae06adf2198b2194ce4 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f21161dbf8f3174a6b2c8603dba36bbc23123c71e21a4084cd9491acb08754c6141bf 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f21161dbf8f3174a6b2c8603dba36bbc23123c71e21a4084cd9491acb08754c6141bf 
Wireless Bluetooth Beanie Hat with Built-in Headphones 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f21161dbf8f3174a6b2c8603dba36bbc23123c71e21a4084cd9491acb08754c6141bf 
$10.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f21161dbf8f3174a6b2c8603dba36bbc23123c71e21a4084cd9491acb08754c6141bf 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa02652363d327acf8bdfa518b56878ea6e3707c2e40cca2bbef4e97d8f5c23552a 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa02652363d327acf8bdfa518b56878ea6e3707c2e40cca2bbef4e97d8f5c23552a 
Popular Science Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa02652363d327acf8bdfa518b56878ea6e3707c2e40cca2bbef4e97d8f5c23552a 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa02652363d327acf8bdfa518b56878ea6e3707c2e40cca2bbef4e97d8f5c23552a 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b761017a8871902131443c2b71e8e7bcc43f195b891f8ed7355013f45f62302c90277aaf2797b3b42029 
return policy  for additional details.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=0baaf9d21099ec1fe1955a7f5dd15f894263f7c633b067f9064ab5691ccd3312e17ed23d664a7c57a20b97f16b5871714cea348f8850f23d 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b761017a8871902131443c2b71e8e7bcc43f195b891f8ed7355013f45f62302c90277aaf2797b3b42029 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8d4d95a60f4b13071af9a1c604a66222cd4a202c3f1a7f8f94f6137c2dc16de4f0fef9e3df74750db2dfd3e3396829069118c0ef6c8ddf61 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=a092a64df760950d03cd6a10d99dde43dc4a8a14b2f635f28c27564e483bea7e92b3288e55ade371535e9892a16b88d56708c1cf66e08fb7 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=eb38133ae1aee9db84bb02131447aec9cb4cf146a65b8e91c6894788f6d61e1ad225ece07a3d60bf1846c02e39caf755c24f4900aa164d1e 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ff7b52f3796ffe3e5fdeb4612627046e402a8d76e6f3e22e125a280878af0c7ec973720d51d9c894625402b691ceee7dd472c106d19c379 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4d75d4c1b18e0c862a1892b13b8fd4cca5af4c775e4c443c38abda565ffee587f1b81df4dc0a2e9d4d0a3a4a9fc3cb1719840c654d6bcadd 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4c4d1c44973cc0391dc4d7f5803392ce5d9484763b5e5c2aa1a49e7b01efcbd91b6a4fc6848b6e41c448557964c77e78830a9651af8487f8 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f288ca85cfa96707327a032de72f41d8da7e3300ecbc13999542eaa5254f0a2c14e17512e78ea9be302270ffb6693498892d6afa9e22fc58 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b14ed42d9b72336bf4823add9092f657c48e19c9eaa3cd69ad2913b620b65ae315ba5571c21b7b70d57eb09db8076fc2afa8add2cc9731fa194ec6837cc8e02a7c014a54f72f8085 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167a16735ba63e13fe002b0a45c219ddd836f410549852564c3dfddc23aee77db0a223ad3de53ebae5b 
.