Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (Q79G3B4H98E2)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:27:41 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126829.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=de312abb4501f8a3f24c0d085cafcacfcc12089e30eac1df85191c1bb8a156499deedf89ee06dc22ac9e9cb93e8a6cca0e95c72ea049c8eb 
Q79G3B4H98E2   |  Order Date: January 11, 2018

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8f8346e13f04abb4a16193c202309cb4fccde995feb4afe8fea5336ebc8a51364b99fcb4e26dcbfed7d5b1be1ed48cb4d65da2ea2184f14c 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ab34d9c425e7d89e5435e4e719ef0186008ebc8075bc07d0c4129f301264613075258306ffadcf47e1c90092531602cdcaa93b71adae60bb 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  Expanding Grip Mount for Smartphones - Watch the Video $4.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 26 &mdash; Jan 30  

1  Expanding Grip Mount for Smartphones - Watch the Video $4.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 26 &mdash; Jan 30  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $9.98

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $9.98

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=de312abb4501f8a3f24c0d085cafcacfcc12089e30eac1df85191c1bb8a156499deedf89ee06dc22ac9e9cb93e8a6cca0e95c72ea049c8eb 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=de312abb4501f8a3f24c0d085cafcacfcc12089e30eac1df85191c1bb8a156499deedf89ee06dc22ac9e9cb93e8a6cca0e95c72ea049c8eb 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca50737fe1b5aceaa2fa6a3cf4cddf32cae3f78c36e761a1aed3fef25c36cc36b682b8cf7c294d0ba12e2413f1f9b3354ea36770e9219f40 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca50737fe1b5aceaa2fa6a3cf4cddf32cae3f78c36e761a1aed3fef25c36cc36b682b8cf7c294d0ba12e2413f1f9b3354ea36770e9219f40 
Micro USB Tangle-Free Rope Charging Cable 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca50737fe1b5aceaa2fa6a3cf4cddf32cae3f78c36e761a1aed3fef25c36cc36b682b8cf7c294d0ba12e2413f1f9b3354ea36770e9219f40 
$3.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca50737fe1b5aceaa2fa6a3cf4cddf32cae3f78c36e761a1aed3fef25c36cc36b682b8cf7c294d0ba12e2413f1f9b3354ea36770e9219f40 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f53cdbcb2294c73c85b229de8439ae72202b2863cd25668f822740c785f7f8390810148b3cde86994047030a0d3b4206fed0ddff07754787 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f53cdbcb2294c73c85b229de8439ae72202b2863cd25668f822740c785f7f8390810148b3cde86994047030a0d3b4206fed0ddff07754787 
Decompression Fidgetcube Desk Spin Toys 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f53cdbcb2294c73c85b229de8439ae72202b2863cd25668f822740c785f7f8390810148b3cde86994047030a0d3b4206fed0ddff07754787 
$5.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f53cdbcb2294c73c85b229de8439ae72202b2863cd25668f822740c785f7f8390810148b3cde86994047030a0d3b4206fed0ddff07754787 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d2989532c57b4ee5622857774c29c0afd5cb071326152ddd48847d89cfcc822d4261f726e2f4276ed030ea868db43342ff218e29adc5b34d 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d2989532c57b4ee5622857774c29c0afd5cb071326152ddd48847d89cfcc822d4261f726e2f4276ed030ea868db43342ff218e29adc5b34d 
Women's Long Sleeve Slouchy Sweatshirt 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d2989532c57b4ee5622857774c29c0afd5cb071326152ddd48847d89cfcc822d4261f726e2f4276ed030ea868db43342ff218e29adc5b34d 
$9.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d2989532c57b4ee5622857774c29c0afd5cb071326152ddd48847d89cfcc822d4261f726e2f4276ed030ea868db43342ff218e29adc5b34d 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f9059ae6034a91a81821097b56f1fd4b5307b7c160e37d5db77be446279bd5ebe2d61a05b6123aa519308ea41b8c99a65afbeaaf95150ef2 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f9059ae6034a91a81821097b56f1fd4b5307b7c160e37d5db77be446279bd5ebe2d61a05b6123aa519308ea41b8c99a65afbeaaf95150ef2 
Popular Science Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f9059ae6034a91a81821097b56f1fd4b5307b7c160e37d5db77be446279bd5ebe2d61a05b6123aa519308ea41b8c99a65afbeaaf95150ef2 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f9059ae6034a91a81821097b56f1fd4b5307b7c160e37d5db77be446279bd5ebe2d61a05b6123aa519308ea41b8c99a65afbeaaf95150ef2 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5bcaa8d42e1e480ec30e09c12097002d9766b049b1240f6147aed9e2c8961ce1716b89bb9f8d65645195533d8e234988259601a2b9d5b486 
return policy  for additional details.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=2c786af1d9b2f87f39de6bc86caba4bc574e58ab9191aee6fd2edbe40e51a8167d9365ba19fdc9efde218a99abdca69623957a153d39577d 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5bcaa8d42e1e480ec30e09c12097002d9766b049b1240f6147aed9e2c8961ce1716b89bb9f8d65645195533d8e234988259601a2b9d5b486 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=599708f5a6b8db3fd857cee912ce526a8cf8ca99334825691099638e5781b469852d9e34cda3bc37af0f9275bce827748d1e96fe76dfd35e 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30bfd36660d4a42f80ec99c2b8014329d4ccd9238e6b300e37578f10737401a257842c3f0c8efb711808cf6b0e0a39e88bd03de91c66da6f 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6a4946c677195d41b8d6c3618d11085cf1dd596266f5b45f3bf2f1fb216a08943493966307a6d16138dbf02c85d65661e2a5d91edd2530d8 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4ef7600f598729bf5198032d54b3d4aa9d167c82c29356031152df508f6312573f4167c7dd2307333640ffbc9f9b4c4d587cf63e846fb99d 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=14f4638cc999da740a45517611453daa4c8ddd2a3dc7c506734cc7d3a349ea694ece7af4f9caf3b14750fc3945ffeef47fda59678bd996bd 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=06e33b6afbc78e7854dfe010b2e65cb2e592592517cb42b8433841715b481b520dd883d387702b0c1f321558e4fd588d283b2d8fa4989449 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=1a3303c4c045182d7000205524c358632ced134e2b3e90812eec0daee9523e3a2ae33cb500a22fc0e3924febcd981dceadeb5b36a67917e5 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b14ed42d9b72336bf4823add9092f657c48e19c9eaa3cd69ad2913b620b65ae315ba5571c21b7b70d57eb09db8076fc2b540f2701f17de54e4328834f1faa892acb2f4c9bc28b9cb 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167a16735ba63e13fe002b0a45c219ddd8374e2ba0e675ae7ec9055d6de969ff3ffb5713963909604f3 
.