Subject: Update: Your Order...
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:32:43 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_159979.xt.local>

Tanga
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f1201149821810553f47dd4370d48dbadfacf60e638504327251c432b599c1912353fab48c6fcb22fff21fd16147c9999a 
View All Tanga Sales  | 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=cc61c2aa070173da7ae5ff496f6a7929054314d8d3ac6673bf828d5299b7169c8bf687daef94892c041559ea77299f0d39385efdcb7b99b98aecf3c1e47322ee 
View Online  | Too many emails? 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=c76003443ff9837ddaff5f5ca099db2d1c3a951fb91cec4e2cc5b94abe24e0f57e82a630968bf96daeab41911fe48e0791c123895b8a8de1a34cfad6dccf4c34bfc0f049f9785aee9a8dbf7add0110b586bd57b4a3373f6e 
Change Preferences 
Too many emails? 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=c76003443ff9837ddaff5f5ca099db2d1c3a951fb91cec4e2cc5b94abe24e0f57e82a630968bf96daeab41911fe48e0791c123895b8a8de1a34cfad6dccf4c34bfc0f049f9785aee9a8dbf7add0110b586bd57b4a3373f6e 
Update Preferences > 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f11cbdef09b4465887cea7f6c2ec18ab824831902cb4c2640b2e7154775be74e4a64f6725dfcd89ab7da28dc8463bf5b35 

Order Number: CXL7DCB6277E
Order Date: January 15, 2018

You Order Is Making Progress 

Hey Michael, 

We just wanted to let you know that your order is currently in customs. It may take a few days for it to get through and begin to show movement, but all is well and your order is on track.

ItemQtyCost

Men's Leather Automatic Buckle Belt 1$7.99 

Estimated Delivery Date: Feb 06 &mdash; Feb 10

You can keep an eye on it 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e51d159011efa87bd9b9acf40390b8ee776db8b0a6b9dfc340d305244fcc0fa7197fda45ccea4fa450b012cf9c412cc557 
here .

Don't worry, it's such a good deal, it'll be worth the wait. In the meantime, check out these deals.

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f10d2902349b69168d9ada2116dc9aa1ea3021826d04e7b5e3288e6426e94ebd75784220ce06e9d9020f121ae0e109ee45 
SHOP TOP SELLERS

 
 
Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f1c7cc0f4358802990e4aacf36f212447b8643906bc5b2904ab14728960f88f26b668df11ace1fa9e822e5a572f6bfe7 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f1c7cc0f4358802990e4aacf36f212447b8643906bc5b2904ab14728960f88f26b668df11ace1fa9e822e5a572f6bfe7 
2-Pack: Designer-Inspired Mirrored Aviators 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f1c7cc0f4358802990e4aacf36f212447b8643906bc5b2904ab14728960f88f26b668df11ace1fa9e822e5a572f6bfe7 
$5.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f1c7cc0f4358802990e4aacf36f212447b8643906bc5b2904ab14728960f88f26b668df11ace1fa9e822e5a572f6bfe7 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5ee1959ee7c12894b58b9dd7f4d7e33376c34c3bc13afadbae17438b1acc7261d5307617a2321ff53c583c929c2c199b6 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5ee1959ee7c12894b58b9dd7f4d7e33376c34c3bc13afadbae17438b1acc7261d5307617a2321ff53c583c929c2c199b6 
Men's Canvas Belt with Plastic Automatic Buckle - 5 Colors 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5ee1959ee7c12894b58b9dd7f4d7e33376c34c3bc13afadbae17438b1acc7261d5307617a2321ff53c583c929c2c199b6 
$5.49 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5ee1959ee7c12894b58b9dd7f4d7e33376c34c3bc13afadbae17438b1acc7261d5307617a2321ff53c583c929c2c199b6 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5d2438527a1176238236b9ee620e4915e50b209abc67232711f29869ab5182e9a5d8b118e28c328a84fed4d7d6e14d0a3 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5d2438527a1176238236b9ee620e4915e50b209abc67232711f29869ab5182e9a5d8b118e28c328a84fed4d7d6e14d0a3 
2-Pack Men's Genuine Leather Belts 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5d2438527a1176238236b9ee620e4915e50b209abc67232711f29869ab5182e9a5d8b118e28c328a84fed4d7d6e14d0a3 
$11.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5d2438527a1176238236b9ee620e4915e50b209abc67232711f29869ab5182e9a5d8b118e28c328a84fed4d7d6e14d0a3 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f418cae9b1b304ecf2f46012b82c43a44b6dbfe36de8abc13923860dbfe70edfbd4c47def6cf9ab924df470ab14ecf20 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f418cae9b1b304ecf2f46012b82c43a44b6dbfe36de8abc13923860dbfe70edfbd4c47def6cf9ab924df470ab14ecf20 
ESPN Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f418cae9b1b304ecf2f46012b82c43a44b6dbfe36de8abc13923860dbfe70edfbd4c47def6cf9ab924df470ab14ecf20 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=c8edd097b1ebb1e5f418cae9b1b304ecf2f46012b82c43a44b6dbfe36de8abc13923860dbfe70edfbd4c47def6cf9ab924df470ab14ecf20 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you. 

Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f19838d71e9c907a4b8e3ec62f077e20ca8d9bbb0ebacc449578ee1c9a790a22186bebe57fa857d69c597efc0293549ffd 
return policy  for additional details. 

Looking to Cancel? If you'd like to cancel before the order is sent to our vendor, you can do so by following 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f12d31d9b4bebb5a21b4c2be02e2e0db47d6c0a96857b875fa73fce4b9e65b9d67f56a350900f44206fe4571c3648f9da8 
these instructions  or by emailing 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] . We send orders to vendors very quickly! If you cannot cancel your order it has already been sent to the vendor for packing and shipping and will be on its way soon. 

Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f100a085300bfa7f40a852669d6c9a99365c0bfcc218db7658061f1fc08c8508c9cf196cd5a2f82eef82853ad62af23593 
Learn more ) 

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f19838d71e9c907a4b8e3ec62f077e20ca8d9bbb0ebacc449578ee1c9a790a22186bebe57fa857d69c597efc0293549ffd 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy. 

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f1ea61bfcd47d21d267f86b5b3f3f8ce06a62993477c11bca64f4dc6fe6c40346e0b70250d2eda52788035f79e58ca6a6a 
contact customer support . 

LET'S 
SOCIALIZE!

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f116fd830d43ca9e8089c8d876da121d1c71c0a1fffc6a31b1836caab85957ed8564a0a4841b33bc1084e3856dc1dd5675 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f17c0942f1a21add16993cf5b6b9bed317103c41854876d0ebaa8130ce9a6c86789a94798b8b14f962d75ce69201b485fa 
DOWNLOAD OUR 
APP

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f112e5b51e2c8e8fe364ffd0489a646e4af5d982c5485c321e6aec260d784a8008fc392194883df5319e2f66c558c6b452 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f11cbdef09b4465887cea7f6c2ec18ab824831902cb4c2640b2e7154775be74e4a64f6725dfcd89ab7da28dc8463bf5b35 

http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=5c591a8916642e73ac3decd21cd920f816c87a84c1be73b747d46e39b749a9f68b6bfbc4e2143c95d3d951e74c3bef7a0a282ff230820fcd80e3706c3eed8f3c89bb93bccf04130de46c635e0b2a83257339507f6b9c78df 
Email Preferences  | 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=95d0de30361bf8f12769d83576a153476317a6616a3184aa6afa56496199a70cd6eb7aeccb294395f2be25a0404eee84c300b6fc659edfb0 
Contact Us  | 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=cc61c2aa070173da7ae5ff496f6a7929054314d8d3ac6673bf828d5299b7169c8bf687daef94892c041559ea77299f0d39385efdcb7b99b98aecf3c1e47322ee 
View Online 

You received this email because you are registered on Tanga with the email address: 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410
Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 | Tanga Network, LLC All rights reserved.