Subject: Welcome to Tanga: 3 Things to Know
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 18:26:35 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_98653.xt.local>

TangaTanga Add 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  to your address book so our emails get to your inbox   |   
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=75d6c605ffcdb531591b2c89a7a9ef2159d952795b7f096501e30e8097d4949e0f8e57f02a62a3a5290a2fe0eb5e4ba5c0d26859cfe002d6d9d12d409d316f167b69893f22c2daa0 
View in Browser 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=cdedba8d60a197487f75dd3ea0c553d3171a04d47670f4252650919683133c0240476bb2a03431515c485b2d2bb4d02fe3601ecd7e09acd1 

 
Hey there!

My name is Jeremy Young, aka "TangaMonkey".

I started Tanga in 2006 and it's grown to become the marketplace for deal-seekers. (You can read my story 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b8eb5b9f55df0315b3c691b08df85a1415b9c4d08caf8792018946be5f741bed1c1f67976bad49668f730a73e0b2769603fa89cbe24c4926 
here .)

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b8eb5b9f55df0315b3c691b08df85a1415b9c4d08caf8792018946be5f741bed1c1f67976bad49668f730a73e0b2769603fa89cbe24c4926 

The Tanga team and me. I'm the beardless wonder in the gray polo.

We've shipped over 5 million orders and saved customers hundreds of millions of dollars. We have thousands of legit deals on our site. 

Here are 3 things you should know about us:

1
Where the deals come from
Our buying team works hard to scour the earth for the best of the best deals. Every day we'll email you our best deals (if you want). 

We also partner with hundreds of vendors around the country and allow them to post their deals, too. 

Not to worry. To keep things simple, you'll always be dealing with Tanga.

 

2
About that shipping...
Each partner vendor has their own warehouse, shipping method, packaging, and delivery times. 

In some cases, this means slightly longer shipping times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting amazing prices on cool stuff. 

 

3
We take customer service seriously
If you ever have problems with your order, we'll do everything we can to make it right. We aim to treat you like family. We know we're in business because of you.

See what other customers are saying about us at 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=1f52b7493b3b85feda757a6ad576ae997f2f63bb220810b2dafa89897b0ef8d133629e9d3afb749d1f27b7cc30798256ac7ac03986b7be19 
ResellerRatings.com .

 

It's our job to match products to people.
We'd love to start matching products to you right away!

If you could do me a favor, tell me what type of deals interest you by clicking 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b087ccd4fc03bf55ec94c42ed61ca74f512b933eee5207c798bd621e545ad8a5bb54f8ea7ea2630779fb78a34ac241c3b406343a41e66342 
here .

 
Thanks for shopping at Tanga!
Jeremy (aka TangaMonkey)

Today's Top Sellers

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca8473ead1298b7c79e5048697993c625749cdab580040082f2a35e82bc69055645b04836e7b1edb61be05f03cb05802f5a1d3d08e98a438 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca8473ead1298b7c79e5048697993c625749cdab580040082f2a35e82bc69055645b04836e7b1edb61be05f03cb05802f5a1d3d08e98a438 
  2-Pack Galaxy By Har... 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca8473ead1298b7c79e5048697993c625749cdab580040082f2a35e82bc69055645b04836e7b1edb61be05f03cb05802f5a1d3d08e98a438 
  $22.99  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca8473ead1298b7c79e5048697993c625749cdab580040082f2a35e82bc69055645b04836e7b1edb61be05f03cb05802f5a1d3d08e98a438 
$79.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca8473ead1298b7c79e5048697993c625749cdab580040082f2a35e82bc69055645b04836e7b1edb61be05f03cb05802f5a1d3d08e98a438 
VIEW   

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6dd3c19830be66f5d03228aadc03492f1a4211b6c00e430ef636d2c86ad443e5beb9eea15d01ec5373a71ed2ad687e4cd8b2c795d1d6d086 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6dd3c19830be66f5d03228aadc03492f1a4211b6c00e430ef636d2c86ad443e5beb9eea15d01ec5373a71ed2ad687e4cd8b2c795d1d6d086 
  7-Pack Women's Fleec... 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6dd3c19830be66f5d03228aadc03492f1a4211b6c00e430ef636d2c86ad443e5beb9eea15d01ec5373a71ed2ad687e4cd8b2c795d1d6d086 
  $26.99  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6dd3c19830be66f5d03228aadc03492f1a4211b6c00e430ef636d2c86ad443e5beb9eea15d01ec5373a71ed2ad687e4cd8b2c795d1d6d086 
$69.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=6dd3c19830be66f5d03228aadc03492f1a4211b6c00e430ef636d2c86ad443e5beb9eea15d01ec5373a71ed2ad687e4cd8b2c795d1d6d086 
VIEW   

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ed0a1597263e9df8c6d0cdaeeaaa207e8cef46c6b1f88f57393ea9f5a37c81beac2bf40248ea99d97aeca1350b13936ec916f28ae2a2285 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ed0a1597263e9df8c6d0cdaeeaaa207e8cef46c6b1f88f57393ea9f5a37c81beac2bf40248ea99d97aeca1350b13936ec916f28ae2a2285 
  Zone Tech Thickening... 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ed0a1597263e9df8c6d0cdaeeaaa207e8cef46c6b1f88f57393ea9f5a37c81beac2bf40248ea99d97aeca1350b13936ec916f28ae2a2285 
  $13.99  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ed0a1597263e9df8c6d0cdaeeaaa207e8cef46c6b1f88f57393ea9f5a37c81beac2bf40248ea99d97aeca1350b13936ec916f28ae2a2285 
$23.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ed0a1597263e9df8c6d0cdaeeaaa207e8cef46c6b1f88f57393ea9f5a37c81beac2bf40248ea99d97aeca1350b13936ec916f28ae2a2285 
VIEW   

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=da5d373c77aef579a4ca3ef7d2239ca5c8653b322ffdd6d00605545886c78011594e355197cee27bc26cfef7f780e968a325dede2b8cefe2 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=da5d373c77aef579a4ca3ef7d2239ca5c8653b322ffdd6d00605545886c78011594e355197cee27bc26cfef7f780e968a325dede2b8cefe2 
  3-Pack MFI Apple Cer... 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=da5d373c77aef579a4ca3ef7d2239ca5c8653b322ffdd6d00605545886c78011594e355197cee27bc26cfef7f780e968a325dede2b8cefe2 
  $12.99  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=da5d373c77aef579a4ca3ef7d2239ca5c8653b322ffdd6d00605545886c78011594e355197cee27bc26cfef7f780e968a325dede2b8cefe2 
$99.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=da5d373c77aef579a4ca3ef7d2239ca5c8653b322ffdd6d00605545886c78011594e355197cee27bc26cfef7f780e968a325dede2b8cefe2 
VIEW   

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5a8444bd36cb928dc401be941274eee7eea40685aa1d3ed0b35885933e876f5bde52d1eaf3a245a1a4e64fa9d11bb11d71f27e9d42f25d1e 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5a8444bd36cb928dc401be941274eee7eea40685aa1d3ed0b35885933e876f5bde52d1eaf3a245a1a4e64fa9d11bb11d71f27e9d42f25d1e 
  Set of 4 Ice Ball Ma... 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5a8444bd36cb928dc401be941274eee7eea40685aa1d3ed0b35885933e876f5bde52d1eaf3a245a1a4e64fa9d11bb11d71f27e9d42f25d1e 
  $11.99  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5a8444bd36cb928dc401be941274eee7eea40685aa1d3ed0b35885933e876f5bde52d1eaf3a245a1a4e64fa9d11bb11d71f27e9d42f25d1e 
$25.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5a8444bd36cb928dc401be941274eee7eea40685aa1d3ed0b35885933e876f5bde52d1eaf3a245a1a4e64fa9d11bb11d71f27e9d42f25d1e 
VIEW   

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=46f803c1c2a7137b28975fbff53b3edbda5163a956cf7f2da367df82f54844cc91e44a825cdaa540234cb0396ac1ad2cd48359a5938d6b37 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=46f803c1c2a7137b28975fbff53b3edbda5163a956cf7f2da367df82f54844cc91e44a825cdaa540234cb0396ac1ad2cd48359a5938d6b37 
  Apple Original EarPo... 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=46f803c1c2a7137b28975fbff53b3edbda5163a956cf7f2da367df82f54844cc91e44a825cdaa540234cb0396ac1ad2cd48359a5938d6b37 
  $9.99  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=46f803c1c2a7137b28975fbff53b3edbda5163a956cf7f2da367df82f54844cc91e44a825cdaa540234cb0396ac1ad2cd48359a5938d6b37 
$29.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=46f803c1c2a7137b28975fbff53b3edbda5163a956cf7f2da367df82f54844cc91e44a825cdaa540234cb0396ac1ad2cd48359a5938d6b37 
VIEW   

 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=cdedba8d60a197487f75dd3ea0c553d3171a04d47670f4252650919683133c0240476bb2a03431515c485b2d2bb4d02fe3601ecd7e09acd1 
Start Shopping  

 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f5e87de25f528f4cec14f19869d544ca015e73e25f2ceae81b5f61e2868a77cc7117119a8bc46259fc7fd2906e112fb0426fbbb768ea0ba2 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=0d594dd680325abfe143761599135ac98f943e54d3a31651f2645fa5e047f050fa54b04cd65d30f41797b9191dc462e586b7b6e24b3ac122 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e67e1a956873253afc4843338ed9c5514ec2339f7a8b8f1062b1c437919d2bc5dc4d884b2129a496963785468fca637669130d3e7140f12e 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7032dd9eb5ac96d18e9dd47226c65ffaabf66979724afcaf77740c2f750bd2875bde963975bd0912f0dfe97c0fcfbd713b8afe220b00aa79 

Shop Our Partner Network

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=0befb8565498e682bf6ee280b56b0b38da17481138d0fc93f22b471e51b0625f33b0781d74037a1d7ad817d1b1599081c3746baa83b0860b 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=3507f506e3998c7106f9f5833459426e654d8e6319419077c0b5bdbfdb1a9286094ef40b7aa5561ddd7b3302857467b33eb655687565e4fb 

You received this email because you are registered on Tanga with the email address 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked] 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167357c80884a2b6f0b40606354a5ee4762a84ed1fa1ad9f75a6dfe2603494820a6a09f73e780a1d1d0 
.  If you believe this has been sent to you in error, you can easily 
http://pages.notifications.tanga.com/page.aspx?qs=5c591a8916642e73ac3decd21cd920f816c87a84c1be73b72f8fc1ee401ef80919dc615ee92f43defc51c9d41e8ae4b64eafaea26a627ae3acefb45dde4a78909d8bf29590106bad6d429cb2698bdacf 
change your preferences here .

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2017 Tanga All rights reserved.