Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (J6EBYJYH63P8)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2017 17:54:48 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126829.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58bbbcdeaf98beaec545a1308154f3f38be549736775f0db50c606137ca0d895a1 
J6EBYJYH63P8   |  Order Date: December 20, 2017

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=2c65af85c2d7238e79552beb1b10aa6f18a040bcd4dd524ec585cd9cfbf63eb365ea1eab6f9e3a6de9b56fa7c1a7a397dae69fe6eea33417 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca7b98be09498ee484f9f6cc802dd18c5fd0928af1cb13c13a983abc1f7eef2a10159ecb0da978b452cb8865372e712ee371e2c2705fd4e5 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  2-Pack Galaxy By Harvic Men's French Terry Joggers (S-2X) $22.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Dec 26 &mdash; Dec 30  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $22.99

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total Before Discounts: $22.99

2-Pack Galaxy By Harvic Men's French Terry Joggers (S-2X) Coupon - $2.00 off: $2.00

Total: $20.99

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58bbbcdeaf98beaec545a1308154f3f38be549736775f0db50c606137ca0d895a1 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58bbbcdeaf98beaec545a1308154f3f38be549736775f0db50c606137ca0d895a1 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d010fb9564a7cab3d992150bf698d5f8e4c9ac4e9b86abef461c9caaa6c776b92d1 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d010fb9564a7cab3d992150bf698d5f8e4c9ac4e9b86abef461c9caaa6c776b92d1 
10 Pairs HEAD Men's Moisture-Wicking Socks 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d010fb9564a7cab3d992150bf698d5f8e4c9ac4e9b86abef461c9caaa6c776b92d1 
$10.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d010fb9564a7cab3d992150bf698d5f8e4c9ac4e9b86abef461c9caaa6c776b92d1 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4904e214e9b7a163640d5bbcfb6648eb6af0e216320433b4937414b6a418796829 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4904e214e9b7a163640d5bbcfb6648eb6af0e216320433b4937414b6a418796829 
Men's Slim-Fit Knit Joggers - Mystery Deal  

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4904e214e9b7a163640d5bbcfb6648eb6af0e216320433b4937414b6a418796829 
$8.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4904e214e9b7a163640d5bbcfb6648eb6af0e216320433b4937414b6a418796829 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116ffb27c972fcec6456fb406bc338791edbbdbe737484e2c8aa6023d7154e136b9 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116ffb27c972fcec6456fb406bc338791edbbdbe737484e2c8aa6023d7154e136b9 
2-Pack: Designer-Inspired Mirrored Aviators 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116ffb27c972fcec6456fb406bc338791edbbdbe737484e2c8aa6023d7154e136b9 
$5.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116ffb27c972fcec6456fb406bc338791edbbdbe737484e2c8aa6023d7154e136b9 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0ff12a2a5e868624ab03772fa3b9aec963629648c6a2f42a2a504757aaa704951 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0ff12a2a5e868624ab03772fa3b9aec963629648c6a2f42a2a504757aaa704951 
ESPN Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0ff12a2a5e868624ab03772fa3b9aec963629648c6a2f42a2a504757aaa704951 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0ff12a2a5e868624ab03772fa3b9aec963629648c6a2f42a2a504757aaa704951 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b76183e82ef9b6b953cc0868f502de854563a5d26886f89f1887c94db137b54531c450d653412638eafd 
return policy  for additional details.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=0baaf9d21099ec1fe1955a7f5dd15f894263f7c633b067f9c176cbfe6d80aff79c130f6bfb38fc779828c69895311b77c4342291d4529565 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b76183e82ef9b6b953cc0868f502de854563a5d26886f89f1887c94db137b54531c450d653412638eafd 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8d4d95a60f4b13071af9a1c604a66222cd4a202c3f1a7f8f3b48f84289b37411f0df381fbb469342964e0629a1dc7218ec12e38300104779 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=a092a64df760950d03cd6a10d99dde43c0a51b6be10d0717f9aa2dc44382bcc1c6289708e19d6f338fbb78a72568d0db85a0d900d3ca8f4d 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=eb38133ae1aee9db84bb02131447aec9baa2558c0387989475865788396763f8edbb6774ccaaff555bd28bf3b590f2c1c6e2d9bcbc165a1d 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ff7b52f3796ffe3e5fdeb46126270460fd42facc5df13f44a0ddb9a88a449839b0c962bd682ca2abb6ca3ca4c37aea9e192e22fea5cc9a8 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4d75d4c1b18e0c862a1892b13b8fd4cc5800a861a578fe182c4a43c97bbf04a7b5a096ae369e392b3730c7613db5d98820bf3b72c8b85cb7 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4c4d1c44973cc0391dc4d7f5803392ce5d9484763b5e5c2af32f157a856302a9ff8bc7677b713034756319bbd7d18c3431fbb2f26518088b 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f288ca85cfa96707327a032de72f41d8da7e3300ecbc1399df854bf34e452993379cbdd63a5c6cd17d8f4b01cd7df3880857a60786ab69cb 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b14ed42d9b72336bf4823add9092f657c48e19c9eaa3cd69ad2913b620b65ae315ba5571c21b7b70d57eb09db8076fc212e16aec945f03ab79632cb66c8e3d2a7f1bc57c5682690b 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2017 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167a16735ba63e13fe002b0a45c219ddd83290d31c16e3b531450dcdd0af77454da6b137453394f5f5b 
.