Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (CXL7DCB6277E)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 09:34:33 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126829.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58918249cbcb0470cc5b0e9c4b0941fdc3bbeef56ecc8f76d0f44592fdca69e65c 
CXL7DCB6277E   |  Order Date: January 15, 2018

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=2c65af85c2d7238e79552beb1b10aa6f18a040bcd4dd524e0861a2a80297f34bcfaff6ef7fdc209c536e7c93c2fe70fdc4259c461646b818 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca7b98be09498ee484f9f6cc802dd18c5fd0928af1cb13c12541a71324b22b73c3e298ce2d8b740b2abe03a06eddc83d97debcf47b23eddb 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  Men's Leather Automatic Buckle Belt $7.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 30 &mdash; Feb 03  

1  2-Pack: Designer-Inspired Mirrored Aviators $5.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 21 &mdash; Jan 25  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $13.98

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $13.98

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58918249cbcb0470cc5b0e9c4b0941fdc3bbeef56ecc8f76d0f44592fdca69e65c 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58918249cbcb0470cc5b0e9c4b0941fdc3bbeef56ecc8f76d0f44592fdca69e65c 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01ea1a992472a39390cb72240c3965fd393770f243b07d7f20056b1c9290ba729f 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01ea1a992472a39390cb72240c3965fd393770f243b07d7f20056b1c9290ba729f 
2-Pack: Designer-Inspired Mirrored Aviators 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01ea1a992472a39390cb72240c3965fd393770f243b07d7f20056b1c9290ba729f 
$5.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d01ea1a992472a39390cb72240c3965fd393770f243b07d7f20056b1c9290ba729f 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4943c10116e16a129aa1a93d43c0aa979b030b2c77ae03f21d485ac9ffe8dbcc9f 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4943c10116e16a129aa1a93d43c0aa979b030b2c77ae03f21d485ac9ffe8dbcc9f 
Men's Canvas Belt with Plastic Automatic Buckle - 5 Colors 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4943c10116e16a129aa1a93d43c0aa979b030b2c77ae03f21d485ac9ffe8dbcc9f 
$5.49 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4943c10116e16a129aa1a93d43c0aa979b030b2c77ae03f21d485ac9ffe8dbcc9f 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cf8b693e5cdd0846e8f43c56c9f450e6bb8c4bcb04708db4133190c569a246b9 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cf8b693e5cdd0846e8f43c56c9f450e6bb8c4bcb04708db4133190c569a246b9 
2-Pack Men's Genuine Leather Belts 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cf8b693e5cdd0846e8f43c56c9f450e6bb8c4bcb04708db4133190c569a246b9 
$11.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cf8b693e5cdd0846e8f43c56c9f450e6bb8c4bcb04708db4133190c569a246b9 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0b491f2c6c66195bcb27eb1105c98eb031485a8d7d06bdb1f841956edc12ef48e 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0b491f2c6c66195bcb27eb1105c98eb031485a8d7d06bdb1f841956edc12ef48e 
ESPN Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0b491f2c6c66195bcb27eb1105c98eb031485a8d7d06bdb1f841956edc12ef48e 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0b491f2c6c66195bcb27eb1105c98eb031485a8d7d06bdb1f841956edc12ef48e 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b761a0cb1a0e0eaa3aab869ac375b96960e88423bbdfb36baaf4c7542f342f6066ff18ea64ec8da5b41b 
return policy  for additional details.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=0baaf9d21099ec1fe1955a7f5dd15f894263f7c633b067f950782de2e79166da0e204740fe00a5ba6e0bf98253bcede99988342d91d31131 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b761a0cb1a0e0eaa3aab869ac375b96960e88423bbdfb36baaf4c7542f342f6066ff18ea64ec8da5b41b 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8d4d95a60f4b13071af9a1c604a66222cd4a202c3f1a7f8f2cf4adb0612102b41bcfebbf3ea9ab5fcacf50bf3dcace6f3d2bd7cb90aada1c 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=a092a64df760950d03cd6a10d99dde43fdde41636d105d50cf3f0c94d0c300989b89521403ebc7609e062b3ef90bf922a21af9dc819f7499 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=eb38133ae1aee9db84bb02131447aec95b767152bd1c48516c832e70e192a3eadadf7d52e905d1d5f01336b32345bae0ea3a701e5527416a 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ff7b52f3796ffe3e5fdeb46126270467bfb47123a704a4e166cc6d13c9829ed17e04509a4636b1e8a6bfb84a548a0ade17b3621f2771799 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4d75d4c1b18e0c862a1892b13b8fd4cc8a1657025479e0c8d721b6655b4a9f97d680e8955b830f3860170f9e1a2ddb3b7937060bc01976bd 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4c4d1c44973cc0391dc4d7f5803392ce5d9484763b5e5c2a9bb2f9e8349bd2a4ca44e2b39dd437dde2b30dc08e7d4fad9aa9db323ed48d4d 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f288ca85cfa96707327a032de72f41d8da7e3300ecbc139913e471b76921990a43e553b3a21847bd09f0b7115dcab6f5fe058d7b97947351 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b14ed42d9b72336bf4823add9092f657c48e19c9eaa3cd69ad2913b620b65ae315ba5571c21b7b70d57eb09db8076fc2b90a7a0acf18b59ce3e3a34f96fd892fd0fb1f191ae779ef 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167a16735ba63e13fe002b0a45c219ddd831ac97eb8038a063d7f613bc4a63248341d2bfe0ed574407e 
.