Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (JYVNNHG8TTU6)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:40:31 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126829.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58b7f8d4889b70b93fdf7d9815b024568dbc13aaf343f5643f48d44ac83ff2f8b4 
JYVNNHG8TTU6   |  Order Date: January 3, 2018

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=2c65af85c2d7238e79552beb1b10aa6f18a040bcd4dd524e82fae6c61734686c4110843bb7266e22b41ae98535dae8a47d758144d4c7b553 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca7b98be09498ee484f9f6cc802dd18c5fd0928af1cb13c1d6641edfd96a573e8340516ca9578cc7282602974436f782d8ad1bef36adeef4 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  Portable Digital Luggage Scales with LCD Displays $7.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Jan 09 &mdash; Jan 13  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $7.99

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $7.99

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58b7f8d4889b70b93fdf7d9815b024568dbc13aaf343f5643f48d44ac83ff2f8b4 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=300ed2500825fe57f3b01aa803b9549faf06b795bbfedd58b7f8d4889b70b93fdf7d9815b024568dbc13aaf343f5643f48d44ac83ff2f8b4 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d0129de6feeb3dc3c2435d4b83507ea35f3daef2dff3252c051a969df367c4b83a7 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d0129de6feeb3dc3c2435d4b83507ea35f3daef2dff3252c051a969df367c4b83a7 
Valencia Canvas Shoulder Sling Bag - 5 Styles 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d0129de6feeb3dc3c2435d4b83507ea35f3daef2dff3252c051a969df367c4b83a7 
$12.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=e4a9b6514ef7380ae0a3b1533f03a84f1b3ee83474930d0129de6feeb3dc3c2435d4b83507ea35f3daef2dff3252c051a969df367c4b83a7 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4961c6cefff7255b622d6173f09edcc33edbe3ec313f3330ac238ae48584a7d740 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4961c6cefff7255b622d6173f09edcc33edbe3ec313f3330ac238ae48584a7d740 
5-Piece Travel Bag Organizer 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4961c6cefff7255b622d6173f09edcc33edbe3ec313f3330ac238ae48584a7d740 
$9.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=fccbb17661bb57bb860dd8e5ea9900bdac43af6bf5bcad4961c6cefff7255b622d6173f09edcc33edbe3ec313f3330ac238ae48584a7d740 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cfd632ea93612e0e2f51d64b167eab855b169cec57eee1eee63d9ae3fe1a0d79 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cfd632ea93612e0e2f51d64b167eab855b169cec57eee1eee63d9ae3fe1a0d79 
Universal Neoprene Case for Tablets 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cfd632ea93612e0e2f51d64b167eab855b169cec57eee1eee63d9ae3fe1a0d79 
$5.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d3557ba5190797018c7437ce2a4073d138d2591eb01f2116cfd632ea93612e0e2f51d64b167eab855b169cec57eee1eee63d9ae3fe1a0d79 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0c97ea19cebcc6a8b6eee1bc4b866b875cd1d47c113c36791cbd9bbbe8cc2e70d 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0c97ea19cebcc6a8b6eee1bc4b866b875cd1d47c113c36791cbd9bbbe8cc2e70d 
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0c97ea19cebcc6a8b6eee1bc4b866b875cd1d47c113c36791cbd9bbbe8cc2e70d 
$4.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30467f2e240b65557bbcb29e993e34dca5ca2cae87088fa0c97ea19cebcc6a8b6eee1bc4b866b875cd1d47c113c36791cbd9bbbe8cc2e70d 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b76132ff6ebdb1f4dc3962b79812f601c1efe75ae15371de8a0e72bbd71dc9adc22ef2773af1ef925531 
return policy  for additional details.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=0baaf9d21099ec1fe1955a7f5dd15f894263f7c633b067f9000d452590c66f9a32e9f62f53b1d4a5e01102a56f5b27646be0647af2b33348 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=7c6745eeda9dd1f6bc600a9642f8b76132ff6ebdb1f4dc3962b79812f601c1efe75ae15371de8a0e72bbd71dc9adc22ef2773af1ef925531 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8d4d95a60f4b13071af9a1c604a66222cd4a202c3f1a7f8fe6e4e3f02f76ae3d3c8b34a8ef9418377263adb152b44fb9a68259782b69f072 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=a092a64df760950d03cd6a10d99dde4336735e75558725753a5f603e1e5824d2a5d6f29e350c24020bfc3b8d5e5dc04dee0eea366e0152f0 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=eb38133ae1aee9db84bb02131447aec9ce6faa9cd5c07430d010fddabc6b7e1a1f24fd87b7fd12893a903aebecdea79ef7b2602c43c66424 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=8ff7b52f3796ffe3e5fdeb46126270467acfd50a9a89b02e2be9428fbf57f1b77241c86c68399862dae56427bba2aacb2ae4390c93da4b43 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4d75d4c1b18e0c862a1892b13b8fd4cc72d732486b0c868401382d62421f52e680a84d1248522a5b90190dfe8a292899f0ac4e946e5a5e6b 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4c4d1c44973cc0391dc4d7f5803392ce5d9484763b5e5c2af63b1b339cd70b9c81e92472c1f3965ad8a04fe484074fc5880e5af1c25d67e6 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f288ca85cfa96707327a032de72f41d8da7e3300ecbc1399c90ee73addb9e5c08b047ab82a47201c3bc0279186ee28c94193f1defab5edcc 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b14ed42d9b72336bf4823add9092f657c48e19c9eaa3cd69ad2913b620b65ae315ba5571c21b7b70d57eb09db8076fc27308d186765052f5688a0c0bdf4f26af545e51fa114a33f3 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167a16735ba63e13fe002b0a45c219ddd8306b30565a2bfe41596238d50b3da174a14c8451d60f0717f 
.