Subject: Thanks for Your Tanga Order (Y7QK6X36KNFZ)
From: "Tanga" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 14:31:37 -0600
List-Id: <6220149_126829.xt.local>

Tanga Order Number: 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=85239942f8ffb3a2bb95add9c3f3b2690091435c4aecc3b050a434d54b15b00d67808df44ea4cca437f2b664c0fb6250f2c00d3c078b0184 
Y7QK6X36KNFZ   |  Order Date: February 16, 2018

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=61960d80b445d486c5509f164af6dd7a28d8d31d6d438cd52ca62a0d7044c270ec3b6e3de02c885b64780b19bcf89e973bf4074e6007c228 

THANK YOU!
As a small company (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=30abec5dc97936b7ee0eb26298272191b57896e6be7a8d7ed3a39312c090ce2888486bd2bd88e83b3b5bde5da4b833a3537387fbefde22fb 
40 of us total ), we aim to treat you like family.
We know we're in business because of you.

Item Total

1  Men's Puffer Jackets for Winter $23.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Feb 23 &mdash; Feb 27  

1  2-Pack Zento Deals Heated Vehicle Seat Cushion Pad - Watch the Video $22.99

Estimated Delivery Date: Feb 22 &mdash; Feb 26  

Shipping Address
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917

 Subtotal: $46.98

Sales Tax: $0.00

Shipping: $0.00

Total Before Discounts: $46.98

10% off - 10% off: $2.40

Total: $44.58

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=85239942f8ffb3a2bb95add9c3f3b2690091435c4aecc3b050a434d54b15b00d67808df44ea4cca437f2b664c0fb6250f2c00d3c078b0184 
View or Manage Order  
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=85239942f8ffb3a2bb95add9c3f3b2690091435c4aecc3b050a434d54b15b00d67808df44ea4cca437f2b664c0fb6250f2c00d3c078b0184 
Check Order Status  

See below for more information on your order

Recommendations For You
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f56bc0aa500a5de186e849eaba0b24cb79a6ded2fdb2df498cb63f4d0b0d493df5dc3b7ee162ddcc426516afef10b228cfee9c359b5196cc 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f56bc0aa500a5de186e849eaba0b24cb79a6ded2fdb2df498cb63f4d0b0d493df5dc3b7ee162ddcc426516afef10b228cfee9c359b5196cc 
2-Pack Zento Deals Heated Vehicle Seat Cushion Pad - Watch the Video 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f56bc0aa500a5de186e849eaba0b24cb79a6ded2fdb2df498cb63f4d0b0d493df5dc3b7ee162ddcc426516afef10b228cfee9c359b5196cc 
$22.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=f56bc0aa500a5de186e849eaba0b24cb79a6ded2fdb2df498cb63f4d0b0d493df5dc3b7ee162ddcc426516afef10b228cfee9c359b5196cc 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=067dcb588ac1269cea9a16e6f2177009d2873105fc064e03486799a2214b9c9b4a62927d5a84f9995c587b4d54cc9e72dfa99810bef950d4 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=067dcb588ac1269cea9a16e6f2177009d2873105fc064e03486799a2214b9c9b4a62927d5a84f9995c587b4d54cc9e72dfa99810bef950d4 
8-Pack Men's Short Sleeve Tagless Crew Neck T-Shirts 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=067dcb588ac1269cea9a16e6f2177009d2873105fc064e03486799a2214b9c9b4a62927d5a84f9995c587b4d54cc9e72dfa99810bef950d4 
$27.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=067dcb588ac1269cea9a16e6f2177009d2873105fc064e03486799a2214b9c9b4a62927d5a84f9995c587b4d54cc9e72dfa99810bef950d4 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=20589b85e257f83713eac186ab7fc5aadf5a22fbe2b95cd028001352b4bda2ba901891a63895e51637024d7ac53bebf39e152360353d19ea 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=20589b85e257f83713eac186ab7fc5aadf5a22fbe2b95cd028001352b4bda2ba901891a63895e51637024d7ac53bebf39e152360353d19ea 
Men's Sherpa Fleece Lined Hoodie (S-4X) 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=20589b85e257f83713eac186ab7fc5aadf5a22fbe2b95cd028001352b4bda2ba901891a63895e51637024d7ac53bebf39e152360353d19ea 
$17.99 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=20589b85e257f83713eac186ab7fc5aadf5a22fbe2b95cd028001352b4bda2ba901891a63895e51637024d7ac53bebf39e152360353d19ea 
VIEW 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d1eee1068c55c566e034b09636adbdc54361900ba4dcbadeaa832437297d1f3aac96d4a3ad6ee6e1c25cfe120ae78f9b9797413d3c2987e5 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d1eee1068c55c566e034b09636adbdc54361900ba4dcbadeaa832437297d1f3aac96d4a3ad6ee6e1c25cfe120ae78f9b9797413d3c2987e5 
ESPN Magazine 

http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d1eee1068c55c566e034b09636adbdc54361900ba4dcbadeaa832437297d1f3aac96d4a3ad6ee6e1c25cfe120ae78f9b9797413d3c2987e5 
$4.95 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=d1eee1068c55c566e034b09636adbdc54361900ba4dcbadeaa832437297d1f3aac96d4a3ad6ee6e1c25cfe120ae78f9b9797413d3c2987e5 
VIEW 

Great News! Your order has been sent to the vendor for processing. If your order hasn't shipped within 4-5 business days, please email 
mailto:[email-masked] 
[email-masked]  so we can assist you.
Need to Make a Return? If you receive a broken or damaged item we will accept a return within 30 days. If you change your mind, we will accept a return within 15 days.Either way, we'll cover the shipping back to us! Please see our 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5db259fd7e50d60467e4b82cc049845d950c25c9fc93f65e876b87dd50eb2da08fc905d09c984d0838200273e132f3add44226e7ce198678 
return policy  for additional details.
Why Does It Take So Long to Process? We're a small company that works with larger companies to provide you with the best deals. This means slightly longer processing times than you might be used to, however, you can sleep well knowing that you'll be getting the absolute best prices on the Internet. We use Ground Shipping with DHL/USPS or FedEx/USPS Smartpost and we'll e-mail tracking number(s) when we receive them within the next 5 business days. (
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=625febdd4ce58b978bff9c3c158bb92c922026476fb550c03e3dd9ae3b21c2314ab94fbc8cf821d724044357a91b16923de4575016964749 
Learn more )

Need to Make a Return?
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=5db259fd7e50d60467e4b82cc049845d950c25c9fc93f65e876b87dd50eb2da08fc905d09c984d0838200273e132f3add44226e7ce198678 
Learn more  about our easy (and free) return policy.

Questions? If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please feel free to 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=84bd04c4bd3f7972da431537a646303cbcab31f30f2496bcf1b9c79ab1387760b143d0d428149f7be85a04ba0c45632119d321b58c336fc1 
contact customer support .

 Thank You For Supporting a Small Company
As always we would like to thank you for your support. We are a small team here at Tanga and we wouldn't be around without your continued support.

 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=513db3464b76209b2f331f0008dae2991dd40f9aa53e7e9bdbcb4dedc03a384e2e63a0c1e27025a29f8c7f4e44ab0954089c361f89f49236 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=097b051cccb247f2aef3c25e25d3e75b7ebc3c9c01412dbc8d1ba5021e39cfe92749a57a876a435076c090f7135bf38504d0e3e8a7d96be7 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ca5771948c3303f27e5e499b7c4a8206e3b7cfee6daadce0f2e6abbd3c2f1136e5ca782e1fdc8bbf3904e9a226a136b4b13ed171ab715c95 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=ee2f84b66e6d0ec9f11098d6aede5c95e781e69f3f87670c6a052abadc4f91a0c5486f815a266a9af5585c5a53a0fd1bf31de0819fc21138 

Shop Our Partner Network
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=4f44d7d64a4884f2c57e9510cc887b20add2f760a36fa894b07d3d7a31ff2111464484eaebca4ad0b689d6e6049a3ba7bd61e7f05ef06132 
 
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=1c94d1927821fb9a1db5130bff30f51709dcc4c7b93519fc89d4045f521ce23532fb60ec090f65e992ef011fa819b0aee9da2167efc4baa3 

Trouble Seeing This Email? 
http://view.notifications.tanga.com/?qs=b14ed42d9b72336bf4823add9092f657c48e19c9eaa3cd69ad2913b620b65ae315ba5571c21b7b70d57eb09db8076fc28bc39a97cfe7eb57bcfcef97fedfa9d6a93610173d06c94f62d394d37908b526 
View as Webpage 

Tanga

25 S. Arizona Place, Suite 410

Chandler, AZ 85225

Copyright (c) 2018 Tanga All rights reserved
http://click.notifications.tanga.com/profile_center.aspx?qs=081e5a8cc21fc046cebaba2cccd3bbecd555d1b6063a0167a16735ba63e13fe002b0a45c219ddd832b33c8289da5c5e94a9b4f2e6c804362b37486ab3f38058ed73e42a6c30b489d 
.