Subject: buySAFE Certificate of Guarantee
From: "buySAFE Customer Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 06:50:35 -0700

<https://www.buysafe.com/images/landing/questions/ytig_header.gif> 	

buySAFE Guarantees Your Purchase

Tech for Less has partnered with buySAFE to provide you added peace of
mind over your recent purchase. You are receiving this email as a
receipt of the benefits described below.

This is not a subscription service and there is no charge for the
benefits that have been provided.

buySAFE Certificate of Guarantee

 <https://seal.buysafe.com/web/seal/images/bsg/swirl_l.gif>
<https://seal.buysafe.com/web/seal/images/bsg/guarantee.gif> 	 09GRT
002001-00044784
<https://seal.buysafe.com/web/seal/images/bsg/swirl_r.gif> 	
Purchase Date:	3/22/2012 1:50:34 PM	
Store:	Tech for Less	
Order ID:	1382771	
This is your official buySAFE Certificate of Guarantee
that is provided to you and paid for by Tech for Less.

Your 3-in-1 Guarantee Benefits, for 30 days:

 <https://seal.buysafe.com/web/seal/images/bsg/id.gif>  $10,000 Identity
Theft Protection.

Receive comprehensive financial coverage if your identity is stolen
online or offline. learn more »
<http://www.buysafe.com/buyer_benefits/guarantee_terms.html#id>  

 <https://seal.buysafe.com/web/seal/images/bsg/check.gif>  $1,000
Purchase Guarantee.

Total peace of mind over your purchase: All the terms of sale for your
purchase are guaranteed, up to $1,000. learn more »
<http://www.buysafe.com/buyer_benefits/guarantee_terms.html>  

 <https://seal.buysafe.com/web/seal/images/bsg/price.gif>  $100 Lowest
Price Guarantee.

If the published store price drops, we'll pay you the difference, up to
$100. learn more »
<http://www.buysafe.com/buyer_benefits/guarantee_terms.html#price>  

Visit buySAFE.com
<http://www.buysafe.com/buyer_benefits/report_a_problem.html>  to make a
benefit claim within 30 days of your purchase. If you have a problem
with your purchase, you should first try to contact the merchant
directly. This guarantee expires 30 days from the date of purchase.

Did you appreciate Tech for Less providing you a 3-in-1 Guarantee at no
cost?

 <https://www.buysafe.com/images/dynamic/emailbutton2.gif>    Say thank
you! <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Thank you for the buySAFE
Guarantee&bcc=[email-masked]>  

What is this Guarantee?

*	There is no cost to you for these benefits.
*	It is not a subscription, there's nothing to cancel.
*	The benefits expire 30 days from the date of purchase.
*	Terms and conditions
<http://www.buysafe.com/buyer_benefits/guarantee_terms.html> 

 <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Thank you for the buySAFE
Guarantee&bcc=[email-masked]>  

What is buySAFE?

buySAFE is a 3rd party certification and guarantee program for online
merchants. When you see buySAFE on a website, you can buy with full
confidence: buySAFE merchants are committed to a great customer
experience and each purchase is guaranteed by buySAFE.

 <https://www.buysafe.com/images/landing/questions/bsg_vert_proof.gif> 

Over 22 million online shoppers have received a buySAFE Guarantee and
experienced ultimate peace of mind when buying online.

Privacy, terms and conditions

buySAFE will NOT use your personal information for any other purpose
than to send you important information about this Guarantee. Learn more
about our privacy policy
<http://www.buysafe.com/legal_notices/privacy_and_security.html> .

Some terms and conditions
<http://www.buysafe.com/buyer_benefits/guarantee_terms.html>  apply to
your benefits, please visit buySAFE.com to learn more.