Subject: Welcome to the TigerDirect.com Mailing List
From: "TigerDirect" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:45:19 -0500

Welcome to the TigerDirect.com Preferred Customer group.  

From time to time, we will be sending you special offers that are not
available to the general public.  You'll get to view all the new releases,
product launches, blowouts, discontinued items, sales...and much much
more!

SNEAK PEAK!
Get a preview of our latest email promotion at:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/computer_deals.asp?SRCCODE=WEBLETDO03

GET A FREE CATALOG!
Subscribe now to receive your FREE monthly subscription to the
TigerDirect.com Catalog.  Go to:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/MyAccount/subscribe.asp?SRCCODE=WEBLETDO03

GET DEAL ALERTS VIA RSS?
Click below to get our top deals sent directly to you via RSS. 
http://www.tigerdirect.com/rss/index.asp?SRCCODE=WEBLETDO03

PERMISSION SETTINGS
You have provided TigerDirect.com with permission to send email to:
[email-masked]

TRUST
Your email address will never be rented, sold, or shared.  Please
review our strict Privacy Policy at:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/aboutus/privacy.asp?SRCCODE=WEBLETDO03

If you would like to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list, please click here:
http://www.TigerDirect.com/applications/email/subscription.asp

Once again, welcome to the TigerDirect.com Preferred Group!  

Regards,

TigerDirect.com
1-800-800-8300

==============================================================
You have opted-in to the TigerDirect.com Mailing List as: 
[email-masked].

If you wish to modify your permission settings, go to:
http://www.TigerDirect.com/applications/email/subscription.asp
==============================================================