Subject: One more step...
From: "TigerDirect" <[email-masked]>
To: "Michael Bishop" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:39:44 -0500

We have received your request to enter the TigerDirect.com Mailing List! To complete your entry and validate your email address, 
please hit "REPLY" and "SEND" to confirm your entry. 

This step is to ensure that people are not maliciously added to the 
TigerDirect.com Preferred Mailing List. 

Be assured that your email address will never be rented, sold, or shared 
with any 3rd party. For more information regarding our strict privacy 
policy, go to:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/sectors/aboutus/privacy.asp?SRCCODE=WEBLETDO07

FOR THE RECORD:
Our records indicate we received a request to add the following email 
address to the TigerDirect.com Preferred mailing list: 
[email-masked]

Again, to confirm your entry, just hit "REPLY" and "SEND" 
to confirm your entry.

Regards,

Carl Fiorentino
President
TigerDirect.com