Subject: This invoice was canceled
From: Emily Ketchum via PayPal <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 11:40:45 -0700

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Emily Ketchum canceled this invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Michael Bishop,

This invoice was canceled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from Emily KetchumPlease make payment within 12hrs. 
Thank you for shopping @trendybubs!

See the original invoice: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi_bin/webscr?cmd=_pay-inv&id=INV2-2975-U3PE-DU8D-X2SZ

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Summary of this invoice
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent to: Michael Bishop
[email-masked]
Sent from: Emily Ketchum
[email-masked]
Invoice number: 3116
Amount: $20.00 USD

 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Help Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/helpweb?cmd=_help
Security Center: 
https://www.paypal.com/us/security

Please don't reply to this email. It'll just confuse the computer that sent it and you won't get a response.

Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.
  
PayPal Email ID  PP1561 - 2b544513d8062