Subject: Confirmation for your 03/07/2009 Orlando trip
From: "Expedia Travel Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:43:42 -0600

Dear Michael,

Thank you for booking on Expedia. Below is a link to your updated itinerary for your 03/07/2009 trip to Orlando. If anything is missing, please call us immediately at 1-800-EXPEDIA (1-800-397-3342).
 
View your updated itinerary
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=e8a3fdd03d305fc6848284baeb91e461a0c8e7d420cd235243461e727ad324cd

--------------------------
Helpful links

Change/cancel any part of your trip.
https://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=litn&emlcid=ETM-TG1-issu02-testX-segm-sega-date20090217224512-vers01-link%%joburlid%%-paid114384397-dma-wave20012  

Watch our video: Understanding your itinerary.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=98686d542bb7a7bb7901b57f2a42a4472f91d263e616e3e03ea1380de0d030db 

E-mail Customer Service  or call 1-800-EXPEDIA (1-800-397-3342).
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=98686d542bb7a7bbbc19627bde5f5c715ee40953691c231c2d4f646bd351e098 

Log in to your Expedia Account. 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=98686d542bb7a7bbec79592627df80aa276db218259115542729aa1d2d98d0c9 
 
--------------------------
Be an informed traveler.

Find your way with our maps.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=543fa9580167889319d1d947864c723a1e0777732a35b6e4d336f85f045b910f

News, tips, and more in Trip advisories.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=543fa958016788932ebb9f624fdb6ac22ecbb164198c678e1e60c8ff49ac642a

Get the latest Weather forecast.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2a05d0b65d16490e6e57989e870eb8400a875f53f236bea0fe06c83b1d9b1a12
 
See more Traveler Tools.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2a05d0b65d16490eb4c73e363103465a15bb5f6a81fcb3ac444b1931f4900f76  

--------------------------
Your booking qualifies for ThankYou(R) Points

Your current Expedia(R) booking is eligible for ThankYou Points, redeemable toward travel and more. To earn your points, enroll today (you must enroll before your trip start date) and remember to add your ThankYou number to your trip itinerary.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=e8a3fdd03d305fc6848284baeb91e461a0c8e7d420cd235243461e727ad324cd

Learn more.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2a05d0b65d16490e3a843028d3c4e940aaf6a614ed63d298f8d7393888dfe8e3 

--------------------------
Save time: Plan the rest of your trip now
   
We can help find the ideal car, flight, and activity ... everything you need to create the perfect trip to Orlando. And with our Best Price Guarantee, you'll always get the lowest price--or we'll give you a $50 coupon. 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2a05d0b65d16490e32ed6c67ba9f450ac53b5dee2cad60b5d98a7ffabdc85ea4 
  
Search flights 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2a05d0b65d16490e22f0dd9fe960bff058aac7f64a6f3d55fd6daffff513ad39   
Search cars 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=08ea2a77b0f41910a7dce98fdf935a0c6039e28746cc9d796821fd6acc724d3b  
Search activities
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=08ea2a77b0f419101c0354611dc8d5187b73f03a1cbd25e4118621f4d6952da5  
--------------------------	
Book activities while you're in Orlando.

Take advantage of local activity/concierge desks, where our knowledgeable Expedia(R) Local Expert(TM) team can help with dinner reservations, activities, and more.

Find desk locations.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=08ea2a77b0f4191025a4f40ca2e141795e7c14591eb55e7c8dd11ab23b536840

--------------------------
The Expedia Promise

We're committed to helping you create and enjoy the best possible trip.
It's our promise to you--that's why confident travelers shop, book, and travel with Expedia.
Learn about the Expedia Promise
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=08ea2a77b0f419102b31cca3c465e3a67e8d836e60e6e4d6e70c7ae97ca0cff9
   
--------------------------
Never miss a deal.

Sign up for travel deals email. In addition to emails related to your travel bookings, you'll get exclusive deals, fare sales, and more.
  
Sign up for travel deals email.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=08ea2a77b0f41910f47f897533448c7c840b49d3357e9739998d4e33e8d3872f 
 
--------------------------
You are receiving this transactional email based on a recent booking or account-related update on Expedia.

CONTACT US
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=08ea2a77b0f41910cbaf7c8caed3b850637908663d09a08f72cd0a6ec6f92be5 
Contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team, 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. 

For additional assistance, visit the Expedia Customer Support Center
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=98686d542bb7a7bbbc19627bde5f5c715ee40953691c231c2d4f646bd351e098 

If you wish to call customer service please call 1-800-Expedia.

CST# 2029030-40

(c)2009 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks, or trademarks, of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Citi, Citi PremierPass, ThankYou and Thank You Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.

(EMID: ETM_TG1_01_C)(MD: 20090217104512)(EPID: 114384397)(ETID: 20012)