Subject: Details for your 3/7/2009 trip
From: "Expedia Travel Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 18:26:30 -0600

Expedia.com
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=cabd812547d216ee619d113be0dbab51dfc8ff39ccad5c37f09d479c181709a4 

Dear Michael,

Here are itinerary and confirmation numbers for your trip. For more specific details, see 

the My Itineraries in your Expedia Account.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd66061367b98053b6d67da29f21fced45979c79bde444c7a12063

Need a car for your upcoming trip? Let us help. 
Search cars
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=cabd812547d216ee6c1d416a695958819fcc203fa61b563baa5a211ab7320653

----------------------------------------------------------
Important trip details
----------------------------------------------------------
Main contact: Michael Bishop
E-mail: [email-masked]
Home phone: (517) 775-4916
Business phone: 
Mobile phone: 
Traveler(s):1
Expedia itinerary number(s):
	- 126481333886

---------------------------------------------------------
Itinerary
---------------------------  
Saturday, March 07, 2009
   ---------------------------
Disney's All-Star Music Resort

Hotel Confirmation Code:	390479540681 < < Travel Tip: Use this code to check in

 1 (407) 939-6000 
Room(s) booked: 1
Check In	3/7/2009
Check Out	3/8/2009

1801 W Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
USA

----------------------------------------------------------
Helpful links
----------------------------------------------------------

- Change/cancel any part of your trip
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd66061367b98053b6d67da29f21fced45979c79bde444c7a12063 

- E-mail Customer Service  or call 1-800-EXPEDIA (1-800-397-3342).
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd6606105a4b740c4bec990d5ed2ce0ea161f96820548c65cb0d26 

- Log in to your Expedia Account 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd660624e9525bb09317457cf0b87ae7cb400d80434b216c42e11d 

----------------------------------------------------------
More Traveler Tools
----------------------------------------------------------

Receive your flight itinerary via cell phone with Expedia To Go(r).
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd6606dd19dd8655a41ab120f3b8dccd2fed817e1c5db51bb79193

See services at more than 64 airports with Airport Guides.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=9d269f01f86e90fc269082d250b3eb10631f5cf3a4a4ab0326c6e6e00d96eb71
									
Confirm flight schedules and times with Flight Status.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=9d269f01f86e90fc0b8e6a35b4ac15efdd77a9deabf50ecbcb5b82d177a734bd

See more Traveler Tools
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=9d269f01f86e90fcec9f340000b8cb26f185fded0ed8ee2b1a333b62b9a2f1f2

--------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------
Best Price Guarantee
----------------------------------------------------------
It's time to plan the rest of your 3/7/2009 trip.  Book with confidence, knowing you'll always get the best price-guaranteed!

Book your car, flight, and activity today.

Search  Cars
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=9d269f01f86e90fcc425076cabbe3da2ab2f9bb89e2750cad04e0c5900906b3f

)=%%&&ToDate=3/8/2009&emlcid=ETM-TGPT-issu02-testX-segm-sega-date20090302182920-vers01-link%%joburlid%%-paid114384397-dma-wave20621

Search  Flights
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=9d269f01f86e90fc40f80e855ef7f1cac872a2bc5429ae8b1b4b9cbb2681619d

Search Activities
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=9d269f01f86e90fcecfca132d53421a939342a29e5bf981f004fe52d488ceb05

Never miss a deal. Get the latest offers, fare sales, and more! Sign up for travel deals e-mail.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd66061367b98053b6d67da29f21fced45979c79bde444c7a12063 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are receiving this transactional email based on a recent booking or account-related update on Expedia.

CONTACT US
To contact us or send feedback, please click here:
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=5af1a9ac0c8f22b4c0b1643772d3ed5575c1cae439075d1dbfe1cc42ef2b4188
Contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., attn: EMC Team, 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. 

For additional assistance, visit the Expedia Customer Support Center
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=2f422dd5a1fd6606105a4b740c4bec990d5ed2ce0ea161f96820548c65cb0d26

If you wish to call customer service please call 1-800-Expedia.

CST# 2029030-40

(c)2009 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks, 
or trademarks, of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks 
of their respective owners.

(EMID: ETM_TGPT_01_C)(MD: 20090302062920)(EPID: 114384397)(ETID: 20621)