Subject: Thanks for your Walmart.com Order 2677955-008382
From: "Walmart.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 12:27:46 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thanks for ordering from Walmart.com. We're currently processing your order and will 
let you know as soon as your items are ready for store pickup.

Item(s) in your order selected for store pickup
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. We'll send an email/text message when your order is ready for pickup - see the date 
    listed under the "Arrival Date" column below. 
  
  2. Print the email, save the text message or write down your order number. The pickup 
     person listed on the Order Summary below must bring the email/text message/order 
     number as well as a photo ID when picking up the order at the store.

  3. Go to your store's Walmart.com Services/Site to Store desk during pickup hours, 
     10 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily. If there are no Walmart associates in the pickup area, 
     use the touchscreen located near the register to call for assistance.

  Please note: You must pick up your order within 14 days. Expired orders will be canceled 
  and a refund made to your method of payment.

  Billing and Authorization Notice: If you're paying by credit card or Bill Me Later(R), 
  your account will not be charged until your order ships. If you see a pending charge on
  your account prior to your items shipping, this is an authorization hold to ensure the
  funds are available. All other forms of payment are charged at the time the order is placed.

SHIPPING AND PICKUP INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pickup Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pickup Person:
Michael Bishop

Alternate Pickup Person:
Marisa Bishop

====================================================================================
WALMART.COM                                          Order Number: 2677955-008382
====================================================================================
SHIPPING METHOD: Store Pickup
ITEM                                     QTY  ARRIVAL DATE                  PRICE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny Health and Fitness Mini Stepper... 1    Ready for pickup starting Tue., Dec 24 $39.59   

Pick up this item at: Walmart Supercenter #2869 409 N Marketplace Blvd, Lansing MI 48917 (517) 622-1431

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                  Subtotal: $39.59
                                                                  Shipping: Free
                                                                       Tax: $2.38
====================================================================================
                                                         Walmart.com Total: $41.97

Learn more about our Returns Policy:
    http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9
Contact Customer Service:
    http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?cu_heading=8

====================================================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 12/19/2013
Subtotal:                   $39.59
Shipping:                   Free 
Tax:                        $2.38
------------------------------------
Order Total:                $41.97
Paypal:                     $41.97

BILLING INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:
Paypal
Billing Address:
      Paypal:[email-masked]

If you have any questions please visit http://help.walmart.com/, where you'll find information about shipping, order tracking, returns and much more, all at your fingertips.

Thanks,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com

Looking for the low prices on everyday essentials? Discover the latest Rollbacks, special buys, hot new releases, along with great gift ideas and much more! Get the latest savings delivered right to your inbox.

Get Email Savings and Updates:
http://www.walmart.com/email_collect/subscribe.gsp?adid=1500000000000036157260