Subject: Site to Store Order Ready for Pickup - Order 2677668008193
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:37:38 -0800 (PST)

Walmart Associate, please enter the number below:
00007304506904785576

Dear Michael Bishop,

The following items from your Site to Store(R) order have arrived and are ready
for pickup. You must claim your items by the date listed below or they will be
sent back to the distributor and we will issue you a refund.

Store address: Wal-Mart Supercenter #2869, 409 N Marketplace Blvd, Lansing, MI 48917, (517) 622-1431
Site to Store pickup hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday hours may vary.
Important Holiday Note: If your order includes holiday gifts, please remember that
your local Walmart may close as early as 6 p.m. Dec. 24th and will remain closed
all day Dec. 25th.

================================================================
ORDER STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------
Items Ready for Pickup:
Items                               Size (each)      Weight (each) Qty Status
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family Party: 90 Great Games Party Pack (Wii) .5" x 7.5" x 5" .3 1 Available for pickup until December 28, 2010

Please note: Sizes and weights shown above do not include packaging, which may
make your items larger than expected. Please ensure that your vehicle has the
extra space needed for your items. Assembly is not included with Site to
Store purchases.

===============================================================
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Picking up your items will be quick and easy if you follow these steps:

1. Print this email and bring it with you. If you do not have a printer, copy
   down your order number.

2. Go to the Walmart.com Services/Site to Store pickup area in your Walmart store 
and present a valid Photo ID along with either this email or your order number. 
(Pickup hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.) 
Please note: If there are no Walmart associates in the pickup area, use the touch 
screen located near the register to call for assistance.

3. Sign for your item(s). In addition to your item(s), you will receive a
   receipt for your records.

You may choose one person, in addition to yourself, to pick up your Site to
Store orders. Follow the link provided in the Pickup Details section below to
add or edit a pickup person.

===============================================================
PICKUP DETAILS:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Store Address:
      409 N Marketplace Blvd
      Lansing, MI 48917
      (517) 622-1431

Pickup Person:
Michael Bishop

To add another pickup person, click this link:
https://www.walmart.com/cservice/add_pickup_person_post_order.do?order_id=2677668008193

Order Date: 26-NOV-10
Order Number: 2677668008193

Order Tracking:See the status of all items in this order at:
http://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_limiteddetail.gsp?order_id=2677668008193

Sincerely,

Your Walmart.com customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com