Subject: Walmart.com Shipment Confirmation 2677109632609
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:18:24 -0800 (PST)

THIS IS BEING SENT FROM AN UNMONITORED MAILBOX. 
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE 
CONTACT [email-masked]. 

Dear Michael Bishop,

The items from your order (#2677109632609) have shipped.

==========================================================
ORDER DETAILS
------------------------------------------------------
Order Date: 08 DEC 2005 14:34
Order Number: 2677109632609
TC Number: 78289840610121127890

Your Current Shipment(s):
------------------------
Michael Bishop
4300 Malpaso  
Lansing, MI 48917

 Shipped UPS
  Tracking #: 1Z1836780316687874

  Qty Description                                Each   Total
  -----------------------------------------------------------
    1 Corningware Programmable 6-Qt Slow  ...   39.76   39.76
  Will arrive between Thursday, 12/15/05, and Tuesday, 12/20/05

Your Billing History:
--------------------
Michael Bishop
2120 Holiday Lane
Lansing, MI 48917
USA

10-Dec-2005, Invoice #56278563      
MASTERCARD (last 4: 1887)           
                                          Subtotal: $   39.76
                                          Shipping: $    7.94
                                         Sales Tax: $    2.87

                                       Order Total: $   50.57
-------------------------------------------------------------

==========================================================
Order Tracking
See the status of your order online at:
https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_limiteddetail.gsp?order_id=2677109632609
After your order has shipped, it may take 24
to 48 hours for the carrier to update its tracking
information.

Help
If you have any questions, contact one of our Customer
Service Associates at [email-masked].

Sincerely,

Customer Service at Walmart.com
http://www.walmart.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.362 / Virus Database: 267.13.12/192 - Release Date: 12/5/2005