Subject: Your Walmart.com Order Has Shipped - 2677955-008382
From: "Walmart.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 08:20:24 -0800 (PST)

Your Order Has Shipped  
====================================================================

Dear Michael Bishop

Thanks for your recent Walmart.com order. The items shown below are on their 
way to your selected pickup location using the Site to Store(R) service. 

It may take 24-48 hours before the tracking information is updated. Once it is updated you can track your package by clicking on Track Order:
    https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_detail.gsp?order_id=2677955008382

What happens next?
  * Wait for your Ready for Pickup email to arrive. The item(s) listed below 
    will not be available until you receive that email.
  * If you ordered multiple items, they may ship separately.
  * Large items may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times.
  * You will receive an email for each shipment, as well as each Ready for 
    Pickup notification.

Order Number: 2677955-008382

====================================================================
 Items in transit
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Store Address: 
      Walmart Supercenter #2869
      409 N Marketplace Blvd  
      Lansing MI 48917
      (517) 622-1431

Shipping Method: Site to Store

Item                                            Qty   Price   Total  
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny Health and Fitness Mini Stepper With R...   1   39.59   39.59
Arrives by Tue., Dec 24

Billing Address:

Date:           12/19/2013
Payment Method: PAYPAL

Subtotal:                    39.59
Sales Tax:                    2.38 
Order Total:                 41.97 
--------------------------------------------------------------------

====================================================================

If you have any questions please visit http://help.walmart.com/, where you'll find information about shipping, order tracking, returns and much more, all at your fingertips.

Thanks,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com

Looking for the low prices on everyday essentials? Discover the latest
Rollbacks, special buys, hot new releases, along with great gift ideas and
much more! Get the latest savings delivered right to your inbox.

Get Email Savings and Updates:
http://www.walmart.com/email_collect/subscribe.gsp?adid=1500000000000036157260