Subject: Site to Store Order Ready for Pickup - Order 2677613913878
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 08:04:40 -0700 (PDT)

Walmart Associate, please enter the number below:
00005118732244210596

Dear Michael Bishop,

The following items from your Site to Store(R) order have arrived and are ready
for pickup. You must claim your items by the date listed below or they will be
sent back to the distributor and we will issue you a refund.

Store address: Wal-Mart Supercenter #2869, 409 N Marketplace Blvd, Lansing, MI 48917, (517) 622-1431
Site to Store pickup hours: 8 a.m. - 10 p.m., Sunday hours may vary.

================================================================
ORDER STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------
Items Ready for Pickup:
Items                               Size (each)      Weight (each) Qty Status
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
75 FT Heavy Duty Hose 7" x 15" x 15" 9.3 1 Available for pickup until September 13, 2010

Please note: Sizes and weights shown above do not include packaging, which may
make your items larger than expected. Please ensure that your vehicle has the
extra space needed for your items. Assembly is not included with Site to
Store purchases.

===============================================================
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Picking up your items will be quick and easy if you follow these steps:

1. Print this email and bring it with you. If you do not have a printer, copy
   down your order number.

2. Go to the store's Site to Store pickup area and present a valid Photo ID
   along with either this email or your order number. The pickup area is inside
   the store, usually towards the back. Ask a greeter or associate for directions.
      Tip: Please keep in mind that it can take a few minutes for our associates
           to process your order. We recommend allowing a little extra time when
           you pick up your order.

3. Sign for your item(s). In addition to your item(s), you will receive a
   receipt for your records.

You may choose one person, in addition to yourself, to pick up your Site to
Store orders. Follow the link provided in the Pickup Details section below to
add or edit a pickup person.

===============================================================
PICKUP DETAILS:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Store Address:
      409 N Marketplace Blvd
      Lansing, MI 48917
      (517) 622-1431

Pickup Person:
Michael Bishop

To add another pickup person, click this link:
https://www.walmart.com/cservice/add_pickup_person_post_order.do?order_id=2677613913878

Order Date: 20-AUG-10
Order Number: 2677613913878

Order Tracking:See the status of all items in this order at:
http://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_limiteddetail.gsp?order_id=2677613913878

Sincerely,

Your Walmart.com customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com