Subject: Items in Your Walmart.com Order Are Ready for Pickup in Lansing - Order 2677955-008382
From: "Walmart.com" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 10:32:29 -0800 (PST)

Your Order Is Ready for Pickup 
================================================================
Walmart Associate, please enter the number below:
00005118731409103209

Dear Michael Bishop,

The items listed below from your Walmart.com order #2677955-008382 are now 
ready for pickup at the Lansing Walmart.
Please claim your items by Fri., Jan. 3.  

Store address: Walmart Supercenter #2869, 409 N Marketplace Blvd, Lansing, MI 48917, (517) 622-1431
Store pickup hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Important tips for planning your in-store pick-up:
Please note that due to the popularity of our layaway program, you may experience a longer than expected wait time at your store's Walmart.com/layaway pick-up counter if you visit on December 12th or 13th.
Also please be aware that Walmart stores will close early on Christmas Eve, December 24th and will remain closed on Christmas Day. Please check with your local store for exact hours.

================================================================
ORDER STATUS
----------------------------------------------------------------
Items Ready for Pickup:
Items                               Size (each)      Weight (each) Qty Status
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunny Health and Fitness Mini       7.3" x 13.1" x           15.4    1  Available for     
Stepper With Resistance Band        17.5"                               pickup until      
                                                                        Fri., Jan. 3      

Please note: Sizes and weights shown above do not include packaging, which may make your 
items larger than expected. Please ensure that your vehicle has the extra space needed 
for your items. Assembly is not included.

Any items that are not picked up by the date specified above will be cancelled and a refund 
made to your original method of payment.

Still waiting for more items to arrive?
You'll receive a separate email when any additional items in your order have been shipped or 
are ready for pickup. 

===============================================================
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Print this email, save the Pickup Alert text message or write down your order number. 
Any pickup person listed below must bring one of these things as well as a photo ID when 
picking up the order at the store. 

2. Go to your store's Walmart.com Services/Site to Store desk during pickup hours, 
10am-10pm daily.  If there are no Walmart associates in the pickup area, use the 
touch screen located near the register to call for assistance.

3. Sign for your item(s). In addition to your item(s), you will receive a 
receipt for your records.

===============================================================
PICKUP DETAILS:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Store Address:
      409 N Marketplace Blvd
      Lansing, MI 48917
      (517) 622-1431

Pickup People:
Michael Bishop
Marisa Bishop

Order Number: 2677955-008382

Order Tracking:See the status of all items in this order at:
https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ph_detail.gsp?order_id=2677955008382

Thanks for shopping on Walmart.com.

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com