Subject: Thanks for your Walmart.com Order 2677668008193
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:36:35 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michael Bishop,

Thank you for your order. It is currently being processed and it will ship as soon
as possible.

You can keep track of this order's status, from processing through delivery, by
visiting My Account:
https://www.walmart.com/cservice/ya_index.gsp

ITEMS SHIPPED SITE TO STORE(R)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Look for a shipping confirmation email, usually 1-2 business days after your order
   is confirmed.
2. Once your order has shipped, wait for a Ready for Pickup email and/or text message.
   It will arrive in:
    * 7-10 business days for Site to Store(R).
3. Print the email or save the text message. Only one copy per order is needed.
4. Go to the Walmart.com Services/Site to Store pickup area in your Walmart store. 
   Bring your email or text message plus a photo ID. (Pickup hours are 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily).
   If your order contains jewelry, please pickup your entire order at the Jewelry counter.
   Please note:If there are no Walmart associates in the pickup area, use the touch screen 
   located near the register to call for assistance.
IMPORTANT: Your items will be held at the store for 21 days. After 21 days, they will
   be returned to the distributor.
Please note: If you ordered more than one item, they may arrive at the store on different
days and you will receive separate emails for each shipment. Please do not print each
email - only one copy is needed.

Shipping and Pickup Information
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site to Store Address:
      Wal-Mart Supercenter #2869
      409 N Marketplace Blvd
      Lansing, MI 48917
      (517) 622-1431

Pickup Person:
Michael Bishop
The person(s) listed above will receive an email when the order is ready for pickup.

To add another pickup person, click this link:
https://www.walmart.com/cservice/add_pickup_person_post_order.do?order_id=2677668008193
Remember, you can edit the pickup person information from the Order Details page
under Your Account.

Pickup Mobile Alert:
Mobile Number: 517-775-4916

====================================================================================
Walmart.com                                          Order Number: 2677668008193
====================================================================================
Shipping Method: Store Pickup
ITEM                                     QTY  ARRIVAL DATE                  PRICE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Family Party: 90 Great Games Party Pa... 1    Fri 12/03/10 to Thu 12/09/10  $19.96   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                  Subtotal: $19.96
                                                                  Shipping: Free 

                                                                       Tax: $1.20
====================================================================================
                                                         Walmart.com Total: $21.16

Learn more about our Returns Policy:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=538459
Contact Customer Service:
http://www.walmart.com/cservice/cu_comments_online.gsp?cu_heading=8

====================================================================================
ORDER SUMMARY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Order Date:               11/26/2010
Subtotal:                   $19.96
Shipping:                   Free  
Tax:                        $1.20
------------------------------------
Total:                      $21.16
Paypal:                     $21.16

BILLING INFORMATION
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment Method:
Paypal
Billing Address:
      Paypal:[email-masked]

If you have any questions, please reply to this email and let us know how we can
help at http://www.walmart.com/contactus

Sincerely,

Your Walmart.com Customer Service Team
http://www.walmart.com