Subject: Your Payment Has Been Processed
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:11:37 -0500

Payment Confirmation
Hello mike BISHOP, MICHAEL , (000162959882006). 
A payment in the amount of $180.00 for your most recent Waste Management 
invoice was processed on 04/13/2010. This payment will be reflected on the 
payment method on file for your account (MC).  Please be aware it may take 
up to 5 business days for your payment to be reflected on your Waste 
Management account.
For questions regarding the payment process, please contact the Waste 
Management Service Center at 866-834-2080 and select the option for WM 
ezPay.  Please have this confirmation number - 489482300 - available when 
speaking with the customer service representative. For service or billing 
issues, please contact your local Waste Management office at the number 
provided on your invoice.
Thank you,
Waste Management Service Center 
********************************************************
Use of WM ezPay constitutes acceptance of Waste Management's WM ezPay Terms 
and Conditions which may be reviewed at www.wm.com