Subject: Happy Birthday, MICHAEL! Your birthday treat is inside...
From: "Younkers" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 18:08:37 -0000

If you would like to see this message with images, view it in your
browser:
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/online?t_params=I_BRANDNUM%3D003%26I_C2SUBMKTG%3D7%26I_DIVISIONDOMAIN%3D003%26I_FACEBOOKLINK%3D003%26I_LOGO%3D003%26I_LOGOALT%3D003%26I_PREFLANGFTR%3D0%26I_PREFLINKFTR%3D6%26I_TWITTERLINK%3D003%26EMAIL%3Dmikeb.llps%2540comcast.net%26FIRST_NAME%3DMICHAEL%26PASSWORD%3DB8PILmNtII6lBQ4yQnWH59vACw0LcE

This email was sent to you by Younkers.
To ensure delivery to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add
[email-masked] to your address book or safe sender
list.

Younkers 
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn3?d_divisiondomain=younkers

======================================================

Happy Birthday!
Treat yourself to something special during your special month.

USE YOUR STORE CARD 
JANUARY 1 - JANUARY 31, 2013

IN-STORE ONLY. 
$20 off a regular & sale price purchase of $50 or more.*
 
IN-STORE AND ONLINE.
Save up to an extra 20% on a regular & sale price purchase.** 
Promo code: HPYBDYJAN13

Shop now
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn4?d_divisiondomain=younkers

Print coupons
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/coupon

Want more offers like this? Join our email list.
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/mktngynk?email=[email-masked]
========================================================= 
Use your store card Tuesday, January 1 through Thursday, January 31,
2013 for two great offers.

*Offer 1:
Use your store card for $20 off a regular & sale price purchase of $50
or more. Valid in store only.
Sales tax is not included in total minimum purchase requirement
calculation. If you return a portion of your purchase, a portion of the
discount will be lost. Subject to credit approval. Excludes Bonus Buys,
Door Busters, electronics/Tech Trek, fine watches, fragrance &
cosmetics, cause-related merchandise and other charitable items,
furniture departments and mattresses, clearance center merchandise, gift
cards, Incredible Values, salon products, service departments, special
orders, Yellow Dot merchandise, food, coffee, candy, Brahmin, Coach,
Columbia, Frye, Levi's, Michael Kors, Not Your Daughter's Jeans,
Swarovski Crystal, Tempur-Pedic, Waterford Crystal and regular price
items from Designer Shoe Salon, Birkenstock, Dansko, Dooney & Bourke,
Ecco, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Lucky Brand, Merrell, Polo and Wacoal.

Limit one per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other
coupon or "use card" discount offer. Coupon will not be available in
stores. Must be presented and surrendered at time of purchase.
Duplicates or reproductions will not be honored. Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
and its affiliates are not responsible for and will not replace lost or
stolen coupons. Valid in store only. Cannot be redeemed for cash; no
change will be given. Cannot be applied to previous purchases or used
towards a purchase of a gift card or as payment on a Bon-Ton Stores,
Inc. credit card account.

**Offer 2:
Promo code: HPYBDYJAN13
Use your store card for an extra 20% off regular & sale price apparel
and fine jewelry, accessories, footwear, intimate apparel, maternity,
ladies & men's outerwear & suits, men's tailored clothing; an extra 15%
off home store and luggage; an extra 10% off fashion watches, toys,
small electrics and health & wellness. Valid in store or online. Subject
to credit approval. Excludes Bonus Buys, Door Busters, electronics/Tech
Trek, fine watches, fragrance & cosmetics, cause-related merchandise and
other charitable items, furniture departments and mattresses, clearance
center merchandise, gift cards, Incredible Values, salon products,
service departments, special orders, Yellow Dot merchandise, Brahmin,
Coach, Columbia, Frye, Levi's, Michael Kors, Not Your Daughter's Jeans
and Tempur-Pedic and regular price items from Designer Shoe Salon,
Birkenstock, Dansko, Dooney & Bourke, Ecco, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Lucky
Brand, Merrell, Polo and Wacoal.

Cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon or "use card"
discount offer. Pass will not be available in stores. Must be presented
at time of purchase. Duplicates or reproductions will not be honored.
Cannot be applied to previous purchases

Follow us on Twitter!
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn11

'Like' us on Facebook.
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn25 

Text "offers" to 266866.
MOBILE DETAILS: When texting OFFERS to 266866, note that message & data
rates may apply. Text HELP for more info, STOP to opt out. You will
receive up to 3 messages per week. Privacy Policy.
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn8?d_divisiondomain=younkers
 
Please do not reply to this email, as we are not able to respond to
messages sent to this address. You can find answers to your questions or
contact us through our FAQ section:
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn5?d_divisiondomain=younkers

At Younkers, your right to privacy is important to us, and we will
never distribute your personal information without consent. For more
information, review our Privacy Policy:
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn7?d_divisiondomain=younkers

Changing your email address? Let us know so you can stay
updated with the latest sale information from Younkers:
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/coa?email=[email-masked]&d_brandnum=7

Want to receive emails tailored to your interests?
Visit our Preference Center to manage your email
preferences:
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/bntn39?password=B8PILmNtII6lBQ4yQnWH59vACw0LcE&email=[email-masked]

If you no longer wish to receive our email updates, unsubscribe:
http://shopbonton.com/a/tBQ4yQnB8PILmB8v8ceNtII6lCZ/unsub?email=[email-masked]&d_brandnum=7

======================================================
2801 East Market Street, York, PA 17405

[01797]