Subject: Important Information About Your Retail Services Credit Card Account
From: Retail Services Credit Card <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 12:52:31 -0700 (PDT)

**********************************************************************
Important Information About Your Retail Services Credit Card Account 
with Bergners, Bon Ton, Boston Store, Carson's, Elder Beerman, 
Herberger's, Parisian ( Detroit area) and Younkers
**********************************************************************

Dear CELESTE BISHOP,

Your Retail Services Credit Card Account ending in is going to become a World 
Financial Network Bank (WFNNB), a Comenity(SM) company, Account.

Today we are specifically writing to inform you that effective July 24, 
2012, there will be changes to your Credit Card Online Account Access. 
Below are the details surrounding these changes:

As of 8:00 p.m. ET on July 23, 2012, your Credit Card account will no 
longer be available through Capital One Online Customer Care.
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.DGsa.1Al2.bW89MQ%5f%5fCPeWFLO0

All online payments for those accounts must be processed prior to July 
23, 2012, by 8:00 p.m. ET.

All future dated and recurring payments set up on Capital One Online 
Customer Care will be cancelled.
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.DGsc.1Al2.bW89MQ%5f%5fCQFKFLQ0

Please reference your August billing statement for instructions on how 
to enroll in WFNNB's online customer care.

If you have elected to receive paperless statements for your Credit Card 
account, please remember to print and/or download any historical statements 
that you would like to retain for your records before 8p.m. ET on July 23, 
2012. If you have further questions, please contact Capital One Customer 
Service at the number on the back of your card. 

Thank you for being a Capital One customer.

Sincerely,

The Capital One Customer Service Team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EMAIL SECURITY INFORMATION
Email intended for: CELESTE BISHOP
For your account ending in: 1804
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please add [email-masked] to your address book or 
"safe list" to ensure that emails about Retail Services Credit Card 
are delivered to your inbox.

ABOUT THIS MESSAGE
The HEXAGON DESIGN(R) (AND VARIATIONS), HSBC(R), THE WORLD'S LOCAL BANK(R), 
HOUSEHOLD(R)(AND DESIGN) and HOUSEHOLD BANK(R) are registered trademarks of 
HSBC Holdings plc or HSBC Finance Corporation and are used by Capital One 
by permission.
Capital One is the issuer of this account.

This email was sent to: [email-masked] for Account number ending in 1804. 
You are receiving this message because you are a Retail Services Credit Card cardholder and 
registered online at hrsaccount.com/bonton.  

ACCOUNT RELATED QUESTIONS
Do not reply to this message with Account-related questions. 
If you wish to submit a question, please contact us at Hrsaccount.Com/Bonton. 
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.Ch%5f%5f.1Al2.bW89MQ%5f%5fCRCQFLY0

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future commercial emails about 
your Retail Services Credit Card credit card 
account, click below to unsubscribe.
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.DGsi.1Al2.cnNtZW1iZXJfaWQ9MTExNjYxMzc2MCZtbz0xJnJzc2l0ZV9vcmc9MjExUOKJUD00 

We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent 
unauthorized access to information about you. Capital One Bank 
(USA), N.A. and Capital One, N.A. will never contact you by email 
or otherwise to ask you to validate personal information such as 
your Login ID, password or account numbers. If you receive such a 
request please notify us or call the number listed on the back of 
your card.
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.Ch%5f%5f.1Al2.bW89MQ%5f%5fCRCQFLY0

Capital One, N.A.
P.O. Box 5226 
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5226

(c) 2012 Capital One

Privacy and Security
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.Ch%2a0.1Al2.bW89MQ%5f%5fCGTeFIU0

Terms of Use and Link Policy:
http://mail.partnercardservices.com/r/r?2.1.3N2.2qr.12ZYo0.CW6%2aL4..N.Ch%2a2.1Al2.bW89MQ%5f%5fCGaSFIW0

G285 - Wave 2