Subject: LE38 Access
From: "Limited Edition" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:33:37 -0500

Hello Michael,

I have given you access again the the LE38 link. Let me know if you have any
complications.

Blessings,
Kim Sunday
Limited Edition CD Club
[email-masked]
1.800.552.2449

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:16 AM
Subject: Best of Prayer Vol 38
To: [email-masked]

**
Hello.
I have a subscription to the Limited Edition music.  I have had issues on
and off with my computer over the past few months and now am completely out
of space.  I have been unable to download music directly to my computer and
have to download it to a flash drive (until I can upgrade my computer).  I
have just downloaded Volume 39 and have Volume 37 saved.  Unfortunately, I
am unable to find Volume 38 and so it must have never saved or been deleted
by mistake.  When I noticed it was missing, I went to re-download it (and it
was there to download).  I came back to it maybe an hour later and it had
switched to the current volume.  I am wondering if there is any way to get
another copy of it.  Is there a hard copy that is available or possibly a
place I could re-download it?  I would really like to have it.  Let me know
either way.  Much appreciated!
Thank you,
Michael Bishop
[email-masked]