Subject: Your receipt No.179021241224
From: "iTunes Store" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 21:28:36 +0000 (GMT)

Apple Receipt
-----------------------------------------------------------

Billed to:
[email-masked]
Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane

Lansing, MI 48917-5807
USA

        Order Number: MGSDMY0KLM  
        Receipt Date: 07/16/11
         Order Total: $11.99    
           Billed To: Store Credit

Item                                           Artist                     Type       Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awake (Deluxe Version)                         Skillet                    Playlist       $11.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          Subtotal:       $11.99

                                                                               Tax:        $0.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                Store Credit Total:       $11.99
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Order Total:       $11.99

Please retain for your records.
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

Apple Inc.
You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/

Apple ID Summary: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummary
Purchase History: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at
http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Copyright (C) 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved
http://www.apple.com/legal/