Subject: Your receipt No.116100605659
From: iTunes Store <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:32:41 +0000 (GMT)

Apple Receipt
-----------------------------------------------------------

Billed to:
[email-masked]
Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917-5807
USA

                      Order ID: MGSVSJ5D90     

                  Receipt Date: 05/18/15
                   Order Total: $21.19    
                     Billed To: Store Credit and PayPal

Item                                           Seller                     Type          Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rival Kingdoms: Age of Ruin, Mega Value Pack   Space Ape Games (UK) Ltd   In-App Pu         $19.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          Subtotal:          $19.99                                                                               Tax:           $1.20
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                Store Credit Total:          $15.01
                                                                 Credit Card Total:           $6.18
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Order Total:          $21.19

Please retain for your records.
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

Apple Inc.

You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/

Apple ID Summary: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummary
Purchase History: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at
https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Copyright © 2015 Apple Inc. All rights reserved
https://www.apple.com/legal/