Subject: Your receipt No.208056281228
From: iTunes Store <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:02:05 +0000 (GMT)

Apple Receipt
-----------------------------------------------------------

Billed to:
[email-masked]
Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917-5807
USA

                  Order Number: MGSJJ69TN3     

                  Receipt Date: 07/17/13
                   Order Total: $9.90     
                     Billed To: Store Credit

Item                                           Artist                     Type          Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy Spirit                                    Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
He Is Faithful                                 Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
I Breathe You In, God                          Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
You Saved My Soul                              Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
Glorious                                       Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
I'm a Lover of Your Presence                   Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
Sing Holy                                      Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
Let the Sound of Heaven                        Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
Nothing Holding Me Back                        Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99
I See Heaven                                   Bryan & Katie Torwalt      Song               $0.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          Subtotal:           $9.90

                                                                               Tax:           $0.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                Store Credit Total:           $9.90
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Order Total:           $9.90

Please retain for your records.
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

Apple Inc.

You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/

Apple ID Summary: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummary
Purchase History: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at
http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Copyright (C) 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved
http://www.apple.com/legal/