Subject: Your receipt No.152036629117
From: iTunes Store <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 16:19:55 +0000 (GMT)

Apple Receipt
-----------------------------------------------------------

Billed to:
[email-masked]
Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane

Lansing, MI 48917-5807
USA

                  Order Number: MGSGGDWJ02     

                  Receipt Date: 07/29/12
                   Order Total: $9.99     
                     Billed To: Store Credit and PayPal

Item                                           Artist                     Type          Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Onething Live - Magnificent Obsession          IHOPKC Worship             Playlist           $9.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          Subtotal:           $9.99

                                                                               Tax:           $0.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                Store Credit Total:           $4.98
                                                                 Credit Card Total:           $5.01
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Order Total:           $9.99

Please retain for your records.
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

Apple Inc.

You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/

Apple ID Summary: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummary
Purchase History: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at
http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Copyright (C) 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved
http://www.apple.com/legal/