Subject: Your receipt No.126071263556
From: iTunes Store <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 09:03:02 +0000 (GMT)

Apple Receipt
-----------------------------------------------------------

Billed to:
[email-masked]
Michael Bishop

8607 Carlsbad Lane
Lansing, MI 48917-5807
USA

                  Order Number: MGSLSDDW3G     

                  Receipt Date: 02/25/14
                   Order Total: $13.43    
                     Billed To: Store Credit

Item                                           Artist                     Type          Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Your Eyes                                   Peter Gabriel              Song               $1.29
Games Without Frontiers                        Peter Gabriel              Song               $1.29
Life In One Day                                Howard Jones               Song               $1.29
You Know I Love You, Don't You?                Howard Jones               Song               $0.99
No One Is to Blame                             Howard Jones               Song               $1.29
Everlasting Love                               Howard Jones               Song               $1.29
The Romantics: Super Hits                      The Romantics              Playlist           $5.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                          Subtotal:          $13.43

                                                                               Tax:           $0.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                Store Credit Total:          $13.43
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                       Order Total:          $13.43

Please retain for your records.
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

Apple Inc.

You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/

Apple ID Summary: https://buy.itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummary
Purchase History: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at
https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved
https://www.apple.com/legal/