Subject: Your receipt #197012047281
From: "iTunes Store" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Oct 2010 09:27:48 -0700

Apple Receipt
-----------------------------------------------------------

Billed to:
[email-masked]
Michael Bishop
8607 Carlsbad Lane

Lansing, MI 48917
USA

        Order Number: MGSD4Z8GXY    
        Receipt Date: 10/19/10
         Order Total: $7.41     
           Billed To: MasterCard .... 3473

Item Number     Description                                              Unit Price
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1               X2 Soccer 2010, v1.3, Seller:  Exient Ltd. (4+)               $6.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                           Subtotal:          $6.99

                                                                Tax:          $0.42
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  Credit Card Total:          $7.41
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                        Order Total:          $7.41

Please retain for your records.
Please See Below For Terms And Conditions Pertaining To This Order.

Apple Inc.
You can find the iTunes Store Terms of Sale and Sales Policies by launching your iTunes application and clicking on http://www.apple.com/legal/itunes/us/sales.html

Answers to frequently asked questions regarding the iTunes Store can be found at
http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/store/

Account Information: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/accountSummary    
Purchase History: https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

Apple respects your privacy.
Information regarding your personal information can be viewed at
http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/

Copyright (C) 2008 Apple Inc. All rights reserved
http://www.apple.com/legal/