Subject: Important Notice: Your Amazon Order # 103-8793574-2965047
From: "Amazon.com Customer Service" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:26:45 +0000 (UTC)

Regarding Order 103-8793574-2965047 from Capitol Ribbon Recycling

3 of Genuine DELL 6,000-Page High Capacity Black Toner for Dell 2330d, 
2330dn Printer 330-2667, 330-2666, 330-2650, 330-2649 (RR700, DM253)

Greetings from Amazon.com,

Your credit card payment for the above transaction could not be completed. 
An issuing bank will often decline an attempt to charge a credit card if 
the name, expiration date, or ZIP Code you entered at Capitol Ribbon 
Recycling does not exactly match the bank's information.

Valid payment information must be received within 2 days, otherwise your 
order will be canceled. 

Once you have confirmed your account information with your issuing bank, 
please follow the link below to resubmit your payment.

We recommend you select an option to create a new payment method when 
prompted and enter the complete information for the payment method you 
wish to use.

http://www.amazon.com//gp/css/summary/edit.html/?orderID=103-8793574-2965047

If paying by credit card is not an option, buy Amazon.com Gift Card claim 
codes with cash from authorized resellers at a store near you. Visit 
www.amazon.com/cashgcresellers to learn more.

To view your transaction status online, please visit:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

We hope that you are able to resolve this issue promptly.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that 
cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for shopping at Capitol Ribbon Recycling.

Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com