Subject: Amazon Marketplace - A To Z Quality Products
From: A to Z Quality Products - Amazon Marketplace <[email-masked]>
To: Michael Bishop <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 21:05:58 +0000

Hello Michael Bishop, Thank you again for your order of "Genuine Hoover
T-Series WindTunnel Bagless Upright Filter Kit- Includes Parts 303173001
and 303172002 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008U19BWO/?m=A2TTVGU3K3F5RE)".

  Order ID: 106-2966023-0860201

    Product ordered:Genuine Hoover T-Series WindTunnel Bagless Upright
Filter Kit- Includes Parts 303173001 and 303172002
    Quantity: 1

      View Order on Amazon
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=106-2966023-0860201)

      Thank You for your order from A To Z Quality Products on Amazon.com.
We wanted to follow up and make sure you received the item(s) you ordered
and that you were satisfied with the transaction.
      Please let us know
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact/contact.html?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=106-2966023-0860201&sellerID=A2TTVGU3K3F5RE)
right away if there is anything wrong so that we have an opportunity to
correct it. You can also simply reply to this email.

      If everything has gone smoothly, we could really use your help! Most
of our customers cite Feedback as the most important factor in influencing
where they make their purchases. We take your
      thoughts and experiences seriously and want to ensure the product(s)
you purchased are living up to your expectations. Please help out our
future customers by leaving Feedback. The process only
      takes a minute or so.

      Leave feedback for A To Z Quality Products
(http://www.amazon.com/gp/feedback/leave-customer-feedback.html/?ref_=bsm_sfbt&order=106-2966023-0860201&pageSize=1)

      Thanks in advance for your time and input, and thanks again for
purchasing from A To Z Quality Products.

        We look Forward to doing Business with You again.

------------- End message -------------

For Your Information: To help arbitrate disputes and preserve trust and safety, we retain all messages buyers and sellers send through Amazon.com for two years.  This includes your response to the message above.  Amazon.com uses filtering technology to protect buyers and sellers from possible fraud.  Messages that fail this filtering will not be transmitted.

We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon.com. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=551434) and our safe buying guarantee (http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=537868).

[commMgrTok:A3SMG5XRO53313]